New Lighting Product-Need Help GEN 5 & 6 Kansas City Owners

BrightLites

I am searching for two Kansas City area volunteers to help me with the final step in the development of my new aftermarket lighting product which will soon be bringing to market. These lights are designed specifically for the 5th and 6th generation Taurus.

I need your help to confirm the final design fits and operates properly on your Taurus. After the installation I will then shoot marketing photos and videos.

My two volunteers need to be willing to spend about 2-3 hours of time with me to install and photograph the car. I would prefer for this to take place at my location in Overland Park, but I am willing to come to you.

For your time and help, my two volunteers will receive a free installed set of the new lights.I am very excited about this new product. There is nothing like it on the market today and will add great style and added safety to the Ford Taurus.

As most of you know, there aren't many aftermarket products being made for your car, but with some help from you guys, we can help change that a bit.

Please PM (private message) me if you are interested helping out. include your email address in the message please.

With many thanks,
Dan Smith