Panoramic Sunroof Headroom loss

Michael Harris

As the title states, im wondering if anyone has an idea how much headroom you lose from having the panoramic sunroof option on the MKZ. Front vs. Rear headroom also if possible... Just cant decide if its worth it.

I don't remember correctly but I think it was around 2-3 inches. I'm sure some one could tell you a more definite answer.

Did you happen to check the difference between the standard moonroof and no moonroof? I recall from sitting in the MKZ at the auto show that there wasn't as much headroom as I'd like being 6'2", but I don't think I tried all the options. The Fusion with a moonroof is no problem.

Did you happen to check the difference between the standard moonroof and no moonroof? I recall from sitting in the MKZ at the auto show that there wasn't as much headroom as I'd like being 6'2", but I don't think I tried all the options. The Fusion with a moonroof is no problem.

I can second the moonroof on the fusion. I'm 6'4" and I have plenty of headroom (make sure you adjust the seat down, if it was up all the way I'd have issues!)

• 2 weeks later...

I finally had the chance to sit in all three variations of MKZ, and the additional headroom without a moonroof was quite noticeable. I could put the seat up as far as I needed to without my head getting close to the headliner, so I would definitely go without if I get a MKZ.