Flat Rock Fusion

mjsparky363

I talked to my local dealer with no clear answer as to if I can order a '14 Fusion 2.0 SE w/202 package that is made in Flat Rock. Does anyone know if there is a way to do that or if certain options/packages are ordered will ensure a Flat Rock car? Don't know if answers weren't forthcoming because it would be an Xplan order or not. I have searched dealer inventory and found some VIN 1 cars but not what I want. Thanks to anyone that replies.

You can't get the 2.0L engine from Flat Rock. Below is a list of the options you'll have to select or avoid in order to be eligible for building at Flat Rock. Even if your car fits this criteria it may still get built in Mexico, but your dealer may be able to influence where it gets scheduled at if you request it.

Note: Only 2 Fusion configurations are being built at FRAP. They are the S Series (P0G) & the FWD SE (P0H)

with a 1.5L Engine.

Paint Not Buildable at FRAP:

• BT - Darkside

• D7 - Sunset

Options Not Buildable at FRAP:

• 18C – Active Park Assist with Forward Sensing System

• 47B – Start-Stop

• 52A – Heated Steering Wheel

• 53B – Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support

• 62A – Intelligent Access w/Push Button Start

• 64B – 18” Premium Painted Luxury Wheel

• 67B – Rear Inflatable Seat Belts

• 90A – SE Luxury Driver Assist Package

• 96B – Trunk Cargo Net