al.4781

Hello, this is al.4781. I've always liked Fords. My first car was a 1974 Torino that my Dad gave me in 1980. I kept the car for another 4 years until it started burning oil. That was replaced with a 1980 Ford Fairmont that I bought from my sister. That was a mistake, the car was a real lemon. I went to Toyotas then Acuras. Now, I'm back to Fords, I bought a 2010 Lincoln MKS FWD in spring/2014. I couldn't be happier. What a great riding and great looking car.

• 4 weeks later...

This is Ger Brassfield, located in San Bernardino, just 60 miles east of L A. I'm looking for either a CMax or a Fusion in the near future. I've already had an 07 Escape, then a '12 Focus. While I might have said one time or another that the Focus will probably be my last car due to my age, here I am again, looking at that marvelous CMax and that fabulous Fusion. When I make up my mind, I'll let ya know. In the meantime, I'll be lurking in various threads, absorbing anything I can about the two aformentioned car I might buy.

• 3 weeks later...