2013 Edge Headliner

darrellblackmore

I have a 2013 Edge with the vista moon roof. I brought the car back to the dealer 6 months after owning it because the headliner by the passenger front window was fraying/sagging in a small spot. They tried to adjust but no help, and then sent out email to Ford to see how to pursue. Email came back to fix but dealer was not happy and ordered a new head liner. After new headliner was installed it still had the same area that looked like it was sagging. Sent back to dealer and another email was sent out to Ford. Response was a less then desirable look to the headliner is normal. I'm not happy with that answer for a $40K plus vehicle. Anyone else having headliner issues??

• 3 months later...

One thing I can say is that my experience with Ford / Lincoln Dealers in my country is they will not give diagnoses a lot of time. If at all it gets difficult to solve, their response is that its acceptable.With a straight face they are able to return a less than perfect car to the customer. I do like Ford/Lincoln cars, but lately their service and customer loyalty sucks. Fortunately, as customer I have a choice where to buy the next vehicle from.