New guy here from MI

NateAllan

Hi guys, I am new here. I have been a Ford fan for a while, and have certainly owned quite a few Fords before. I currently own a couple. Just thought I would take a moment to introduce myself. I live in MI, and I am into cars, ATVs, and snowmobiles. Or almost anything that has an engine on it peaks my interest.

What made me want to join the site is the fact I recently purchased a 2014 Fusion SE off a used certified Ford lot. I have wanted one for a while, and I finally decided to purchase one. My other Ford I currently own are a 2014 Escape I bought last year, and a 1966 Ford Thunder that I purchased from an one owner estate a few years ago.

R2owYpZ.jpg

cGxIpeY.jpg

Y1Cpwrp.jpg

My 2014 Escape.

ITtXbKo.jpg

t1Jn0oJ.jpg

My 1966 Thunderbird Project.

fRaBz6u.jpg

And I got this old beast, but it has run since the early 1990s.

MpVZglU.jpg

Don't mind the GMs in those pictures. I used to have a Ford truck, but the company wouldn't let me get another one I had to get a GM. I like superchargers, but I could never afford a supercharged Mustang lol, so I have a supercharged Grand prix instead.

NGOaYHy.jpg

and I like convertibles, so I have a 1994 Cutlass Supreme convertible. I think that's all of them for now. lol