first local to disembark from the number system!

superjake

Yes local 1219 has renamed themselves local UAW "yes they can do that!" Disregard seniority answer, "yes they can". Schedules/ shifts, answer yes they can do that" so let's welcome our new UAW local dubbed "yes they can do that" sorry if you don't work there don't reply because you don't know! Hell I wish I didn't know! Stop local 1219 from spreading its cancer to the iuaw, any farther. Vote no! Team concepts started here in Lima. Let's end it. Vote no. Thanks

• Like 1

superjake

How did you end up in the new yes they can do that local. Did you hire in there, or did you need to take a transfer to keep working ? It sounds like a hell hole of place to work. I transferred to Map from Wixom a few years ago.

Edited by wixom22

Lima is a country club, he is lying

lima is a great place to work, however some of the POS trashfers came in and dont want to work....we call them FIFI'S

anyhow they dont show up to work more then 2 days aweek and 32% have FMLA that roll year around

they have made lima bad, the local union is all trashfer now past 4 years.....LMAO

• Like 1

I am a transfer at local yes they can do that! Sorry you had to transfer! Wish none of us had to! Sorry little country is right I have been corrected! Its a great place for salary workers! None of which are union currently, although we had a salary union president/chairmen a few years ago!? Yes the next question is how does that happen? And where did it happen? Only in Lima! I hope! Dan weaver was his name, salary was his game! Close this shithole I'll move on. Close this shithole before it infects the whole UAW with its cancer!

I am a transfer at local yes they can do that! Sorry you had to transfer! Wish none of us had to! Sorry little country is right I have been corrected! Its a great place for salary workers! None of which are union currently, although we had a salary union president/chairmen a few years ago!? Yes the next question is how does that happen? And where did it happen? Only in Lima! I hope! Dan weaver was his name, salary was his game! Close this shithole I'll move on. Close this shithole before it infects the whole UAW with its cancer!

you know that happened like 4+ years ago ? ?? right ? its like the obummer crowd blaming bush for everything ,eventually u get a new guy in there and he doesnt do anything , so u keep blaming the past.

grow up. the current YAHOO ..what has he done ? cant even get a contract! oh yeah he is trashfer.

doesnt mean a thing.

good luck SUPERJOKE! go to dearborn and i bet u cry to get back to lima

I don't know if your original place is still open but if it is, perhaps you will be able to transfer back. Wixom is long gone but the people at Map have been great for the most part. We have just gone thru a down sizing so that was tough to lose a few new work friends. My committee man Mike Beydoun is one of the best I have come across. What ever happens with this contract we are all in this together. Good luck to you and the rest at lima

True or false capt oblivious? Can't ignore the facts! Weaver was elected, yes. Weaver was salary, yes. Weaver was elected by the former local 1219, yes, now we call your local "yes they can do that" sorry I hope it ends soon. I am ashamed to be part of local 1219 what an emberrasement to our union, where does that leave you?

lima is a great place to work, however some of the POS trashfers came in and dont want to work....we call them FIFI'S

anyhow they dont show up to work more then 2 days aweek and 32% have FMLA that roll year around

they have made lima bad, the local union is all trashfer now past 4 years.....LMAO

• Like 1