When did you lose respect for the UAW.

niteeyes

Yeah Hinkydink best ever job on the local contract that doesn't mean that you Clowns are supposed to have them bring in the most contractors that I have ever seen in all my years at Ford you talk a big game but your all mouth and zero action. Worst chairman but great at lying and patting yourself on the back taking credit for shit you had nothing to do with. So keep telling people you did this and that too bad the majority of the people have such a short memory you phoney.

Yeah Hinkydink best ever job on the local contract that doesn't mean that you Clowns are supposed to have them bring in the most contractors that I have ever seen in all my years at Ford you talk a big game but your all mouth and zero action. Worst chairman but great at lying and patting yourself on the back taking credit for shit you had nothing to do with. So keep telling people you did this and that too bad the majority of the people have such a short memory you phoney.

Yeah talking about Hinkle dumbass your as worthless as he is sorry had to spell it out for you. Lima did just fine till the infusion of trashfers and trashfer management they pretty much ruined the place. Pretty much like local 1111 did to indy. Guess what we took you all with open arms and all you do is bitch about us. No blue and light blue, orange and light orange. No we did not fuck over the people coming to Lima they fucked us. Do as you will and finish Lima off and let the new hires get 2 or 4 years of lay-off come the downturn after the presidential election all of us seniority people know it's coming we have seen the cyclical cycle for years. Once OPEC slows down pumping the big 3 are only building big trucks and suvs in the United States now so guess what we will see a enhanced downturn but the company will do good so good job dousche bags watch and learn probably will be worse for the new people than it ever has been for me. But you all gots to learn.

• Like 1