Will the Last Person Leaving Ford Please Turn Out the Lights

Hate to say this, but from the Glass House, the rumor mill has abruptly stopped, with THIS news being the last thing coming out... You know what they say about the calm before the storm? I'm glad I found a soft landing, but I'm really sympathetic to all the people about to be axed.

Its sad, but its the only way to get Ford back to where it CAN hire again. I mean, Boeing is taking engineers on a phone interview alone!!! That would be sweet when Ford gets back on its feet.

Hate to say this, but from the Glass House, the rumor mill has abruptly stopped, with THIS news being the last thing coming out... You know what they say about the calm before the storm? I'm glad I found a soft landing, but I'm really sympathetic to all the people about to be axed.

Its sad, but its the only way to get Ford back to where it CAN hire again. I mean, Boeing is taking engineers on a phone interview alone!!! That would be sweet when Ford gets back on its feet.

Kinda funny because I know a number of former Ford salaried types who have joined Boeing in the last couple of months...along with raises of > 30%, housing, and air fair until they move to Washington state.

SparcEE