2018 Navigator L battery draining?

My 2018 black label navigator l, 14,500 miles, had a dead battery Tuesday while we were on vacation.  Towed it to the nearest dealer, they had it for over a day, put in a new battery.  Worked fine Friday mid day.  Went to start it this morning to pack up the car and leave to go home, and it was dead as a door nail again.  Got it jumped so we can drive home and deal with this at our local dealer, but so frustrating!  Thankfully we live only a few hours away because we are afraid to turn the car off!  Drive mode won’t even work on the car!   Anyone have this issue before?

Haven't had battery issues but a few weeks ago I had a temporary issue with the drive modes. Fortunately for me it came back when I cycled power. Mine nav also has about 14k miles but I let the dealer know and they inspected but found nothing of concern.

Good luck electrical issues are time consuming to troubleshoot for anyone.

• 1 year later...
On 6/1/2019 at 12:48 PM, holliegator said:

My 2018 black label navigator l, 14,500 miles, had a dead battery Tuesday while we were on vacation.  Towed it to the nearest dealer, they had it for over a day, put in a new battery.  Worked fine Friday mid day.  Went to start it this morning to pack up the car and leave to go home, and it was dead as a door nail again.  Got it jumped so we can drive home and deal with this at our local dealer, but so frustrating!  Thankfully we live only a few hours away because we are afraid to turn the car off!  Drive mode won’t even work on the car!   Anyone have this issue before?

My  2019 black label  navigator  was  purchased  in March 2019.  No problems until about two months ago. Overnight, my battery was completely dead, the  key fob wouldn't  work. I had two new replacement batteries installed,  had the vehicle serviced four times,  currently at the  Lincoln dealer,  for almost two weeks  (they provided  a loaner).  They have not called  yet. I am beginning to  believe it can't  be fixed. 

Edited by Rerichardson1
clarity

16 minutes ago, Rerichardson1 said:

My  2019 black label  navigator  was  purchased  in March 2019.  No problems until about two months ago. Overnight, my battery was completely dead, the  key fob wouldn't  work. I had two new replacement batteries installed,  had the vehicle serviced four times,  currently at the  Lincoln dealer,  for almost two weeks  (they provided  a loaner).  They have not called  yet. I am beginning to  believe it can't  be fixed.