Navigator's russet actual color

Can anyone tell me what is the actual color of the russet interior? On the Navigator Build & Price site, it is shown as a medium-dark reddish brown. (The very definition of the word russet.) On Cars.com and other online car sales, it always shows as a medium orange, somewhere between butterscotch pudding and orange sherbet depending on the lighting. It is never close to the Lincoln site's color. This is across dealerships throughout the country and in different amounts of sun or even in controlled indoor (photo shoot) light.

I have a background in graphic design so I understand color shift between various monitors and web vs real world colors. This is much more drastic a difference, however, than can be explained by that excuse. 

The reddish brown is attractive but the butterscotch/sherbet isn't. I live in Northern Michigan and what few Lincoln dealers are up here do not have an example to look at.