2020 Rapid Red Edge ST With Performance Brake Package

richzx14

Picked up new 2020 ST with 401A, ST Performance Brake Package, Cold Weather Package, and Rapid Red Paint. MSRP with dealer $199 tinted windows was $53,134. Total discounts/rebates/sales tax credit on trade-in was $13,500. That plus my excellent condition very low mileage 2016 Sport trade-in resulted in $19,698 on the road out of pocket costs to me. I thought this was a pretty good deal. The vehicle had been at the dealership for 133 days. Would have liked the 2021 ST with revised 7 Speed transmission, 12" Infotainment screen, and Sync 4, but no where near the price of my 2020. Understand the 2020 was already considered to be a year old from a value standpoint. Like that the 2020 ST is more sports tuned than my previous 2016 Sport and the additional 20 HP and 30 foot pounds of torque. The more I drive it the more I like it. The build date was 11/2020 which is pretty late in the model year I would think.

IMG_2227.JPG

IMG_2221.JPG

IMG_2223.JPG

IMG_2233.JPG