Hello From CA

Hamilton

In August I took my wife to look at an

F-350 so she could see what I was researching. I'd been eying a 1 ton for a few years, and decided that the time was right. We test drove the 350 srw, Lariat, which is what I wanted, (I dont like black interiors, and hate carpet). Otherwise that she loved the truck as well so we walked in and ordered one.

8/20 order date

350 CC SRW FX4 Lariat LB 6.7 

Star White, Baja

Lariat ultimate

UTT

5th wheel prep

Spray on Liner

Power Steps

Console Safe

Upfitter switches

3.55 electronic locking gear

Carpet delete with Weathertech mats

Oh yeah, cant forget the heated rear seat for the kids.

No updates other than order confirmed at this time.

Hello from SF bay Area CA

I'm the owner of a 2007 EDGE SEL Plus  with 183k miles.  I have been extremely lucky as this car has had none of the major mechanical issues such as PTU and water pump failure.

I''m an avid DIYer in retirement and determined to get another 100K on OEM powertrain,  In fact this car is still running on factory plugs and coils.  I'll be pulling those soon but the plugs don't look any worse for the wear.  I'll be upgrading to NGK Double platinum, and while i have the intake plenum off plan to change the O2 sensor and PCV valve as well as clean the throttle body.  I'm looking forward to good exchange with other folks who have high mileage GEN 1 cars.   

• 3 weeks later...