Picked up my EL Limited today

Herdfan

and all i can say is WOW. I love this vehicle. Ford thought this one out pretty well and the assembly is top notch.

It is Black with Black interior/NAV/DVD/Con Pkg and 20" wheels.

The surprising thing is the dealer gave me $2100 off the sticker. I can't believe there is not a waiting list for this thing. It could use a little more power, but it is still very adequate for the vehicle.

So far a very happy customer. :bandance:

Edited by Herdfan

and all i can say is WOW. I love this vehicle. Ford thought this one out pretty well and the assembly is top notch.

The surprising thing is the dealer gave me $2100 off the sticker. I can't believe there is not a waiting list for this thing. It could use a little more power, but it is still very adequate for the vehicle.

Congrats! Mine is being rushed here this weekend,, cant wait. they are very nice looking. Glad you are happy and good job on the deal. I know at my moms dealer they have a few to sell and I am shocked that they arent selling as fast. I think its because ford didnt have many ads on them till just now. I know a few people that are waiting to see mine then they are getting one. Enjoy, did you get the 4x4?

congrats on the arrival.........only 2100 off sticker ? i know it s a new launch, but thats going to help slow sales... start at stealer invoice and the dealer s still making 1500 bucks or so on dealer holdback.

i dont think they ll be waiting lists for vehicles that get 15,16 mpg with gas hovering at 2 bucks a gallon.

congrats on the arrival.........only 2100 off sticker ? i know it s a new launch, but thats going to help slow sales... start at stealer invoice and the dealer s still making 1500 bucks or so on dealer holdback.

i dont think they ll be waiting lists for vehicles that get 15,16 mpg with gas hovering at 2 bucks a gallon.

Whatever Debbie Downer. The base price is thousands of dollars less than last years models and you get more for your money. Is two bucks a gallon alot to you?

Whatever Debbie Downer. The base price is thousands of dollars less than last years models and you get more for your money. Is two bucks a gallon alot to you?

There also isnt a huge mark-up on these things. Unless you get the fully loaded then there is maybe 3-4,000 and thats not much. I was just looking for one for my in law and its a base XLT and there is not even $2000 mark-up but the price is great to begin with. And $2 a gallon, I wish! We are still in the $2.50+ range here. If you cant afford the gas you shouldnt be buying a car like this...

$1500 isnt much for a dealer to make. Remember you have the salesman to pay, all the other employee's that are involved so if a dealer walks away with a profit of $1000 I dont think that is making a killing. Remember they dont make anything off the financing on new cars.

I saw an EL on the road for the first time today. The front-end reminds me of the Range Rover from a distance. I didn't really like the one I saw on the road, it must have been the cheaper model. It looks too much like the old Expy unless it's fully trimmed out.

I saw an EL on the road for the first time today. The front-end reminds me of the Range Rover from a distance. I didn't really like the one I saw on the road, it must have been the cheaper model. It looks too much like the old Expy unless it's fully trimmed out.

Ya the XLT and EB are not my taste. I am not into the 2 tone and all the chrome. But the limited is very nice looking.I get mine monday finally.

driving 600-800 miles a week, at 2 bucks a gallon, yeah , it adds up to the truck payment per month.

had a gm dealer offer me his employee pricing on an 07 yukon denali, asked lincoln dealer if they d match on 07 navi and they said invoice less hold back.....

guess they re little more desperate to sell the suv s in my area. ?