2022 F150 XLT

Charliedog

On 11/30/2021 at 5:36 PM, Charliedog said:

XL302A- congratulations! In your situation I absolutely think you made a great decision. It cost you more, but you ended up with a better version of the truck your wanted. As for me, the truck I want that I ordered a month ago is scheduled for production this week and hopefully it gets built on time…..stay tuned.

Charliedog, I missed this post from you. Thank you, I think I did as well. They are a truck worth waiting for, and the I was back and forth on a Lariat anyway. So providence intervened! As written on the above post, I HOPE your Dec 6th date was not pushed back! Your truck choice and look is stunning!!

On 11/30/2021 at 1:00 PM, akirby said:

Snowed as in they told you it would be 5-6 months when they just happened to have another truck available.  

Awww...I see your point to a certain extent. No, it was pure coincidence the Lariat arrived on the lot while I was at the dealership looking into my order. They did not call me down or say anything about it. I happened to spot it coming off the truck, asked about it, and it worked out from there. The salesman and staff did me a solid!

• Like 1

On 12/12/2021 at 12:14 AM, Lariat502A said:

Charliedog, I missed this post from you. Thank you, I think I did as well. They are a truck worth waiting for, and the I was back and forth on a Lariat anyway. So providence intervened! As written on the above post, I HOPE your Dec 6th date was not pushed back! Your truck choice and look is stunning!!

Yes, worth waiting for. Tracker’s still down so no idea of the status 

On 12/12/2021 at 12:07 AM, Lariat502A said:

Hi Charliedog, that was my new build update as well. Here is an almost identical example (I'm too lazy to go out and take a picture at the time of writing this post) of what I was able to purchase from my Ford dealership that had been a retail order from another customer that canceled his order. I did not ask why. Anyway, I love it and I hope your build week came through on Dec 6th! Out of curiosity, I checked with my dealer as they kept my order for their stock. The truck I had on order got pushed back again, this time to sometime in Jan 2022. Again, I hope your Dec 6th production date held for you! 

2021F150.jpg

Awesome- good looking truck! I’m still holding my breath for good news….