KY Newbie

35FordTudor

New to the Blue oval forums, found this after ordering a new truck. First Truck ordered to my wishlist, excited and hoping I made the correct checks. Always a Ford Fan, having owned my first Ford back in 76. Father was a mechanic at a Ford dealership, so this was in our blood. Having owned several Fords from Mustangs, Mercury Cougar’s, Recently sold a 66 Shelby GT350 Carryover, Model A. Still have a 67 Mustang Fastback, 12 Boss302 Laguna Seca 1owner, so many trucks and the Ford Flex. The Ford Flex is the most underrated vehicle on the road, my wife is on her second one. My favorite car as of last year is my 35 Ford Tudor Sedan, early V8, all original with 31,138 miles. Purchased from a estate with the original sales invoice from 1935, incredible time capsule and she runs great.

I have ordered a new 22 F350 crew long bed, built the truck from past knowledge, I’ll explain this in the super duty section.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey King Ranch 5, being loyal to Ford started with my Dad, he was a Ford mechanic. He would bring home cars from the dealership, make repairs and sell them. There are 5 of us kids, and all but the sister are Ford people. Buying and selling was second hand to us. If you are a serious Ford guy, take a look at a YouTube video about a gentleman that collected 72 Fords. His name is Glen Hague, RM Sotheby’s sold off his collection this past September. Halfway through this video they stop and talk about a 35 Ford, this is the car I purchased. He had so many original cars, I had a hard time not buying more, regrettably my DW asked me to buy only one.

• Like 1