2022 Atlas Blue F-250 Lariat SCSB 6.7L

1FT8X2BT2NEC56815

M300

Ordered 7/29/21

Received Shipped email 12/21/21

Railcar number (TTGX 975402) I got 12/29/21 says it's in Markham, IL since August 2021 but that number must have been changed or is incorrect.

Dealer has gone into radio silence. Would you please help me figure out the status?

Thanks very much.

P.S. trying not to violate Rule 8 but wasn't sure when was a good time to get in line for Monday.

• 2 weeks later...

It finally arrived!! Showed up at dealer Jan 13th I suspect, they prepped it Jan 14th and called me late on Jan 14. Then we (me and the stealership) had a problem because they wanted to charge me both price increases that occurred since placing my order in July 2021. Thanks to ice-capades documentation, they painfully saw the light and agreed to "discount" the price increases. Then we arm-wrestled over the trade value until reaching a less-than-desirable number for me. And eventually on Jan 19th I signed the paperwork and took it home. 15 miles to get to my house and with only 36 miles on the meter, I discovered the rear parking brake cable half rubbed through on the leaf spring and the water separator drain plug leaking diesel fuel on my garage floor. Good times!! Thought I would share a couple of pics with you. Gotta love that Atlas Blue!!

IMG_8123.jpg

IMG_6309.jpg

663883351.jpg

• Like 1