2022 Bronco base ordered 12-17-21

Hi all, thanks for providing this service! Hoping to get some sort of idea when to expect my bronco with the understanding it may be a while lol. 

22 bronco base 4-door soft top cactus gray

sasquatch package

Order code: L875

Sales code: F13425

Thanks again!

Edited by Rockkicker

• 2 weeks later...

Truthfully, the 2 week rule was created nearly 12 years ago which is way out of date for the times we are in right now.  Please don't think you are tying me up at all - I mean at least you are sticking to the rules where a lot of people try to get around the rules.  These days, I would say 1 month minimum until you are actually in production is a good rule of thumb.  I have orders I check for people that have been waiting for 8-9 months and the more you check on it the more frustrated they get.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cyberdman said:

Truthfully, the 2 week rule was created nearly 12 years ago which is way out of date for the times we are in right now.  Please don't think you are tying me up at all - I mean at least you are sticking to the rules where a lot of people try to get around the rules.  These days, I would say 1 month minimum until you are actually in production is a good rule of thumb.  I have orders I check for people that have been waiting for 8-9 months and the more you check on it the more frustrated they get.

Thanks for the heads up and as always I'm appreciative for all of this. I will talk to you in April!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...