Aftermarket Bumpers

muggerzh

So I really wanted to go full Ranch Hand when I ordered my 22 F350 SCLB 6.7 April last year. In fact, I ordered the truck sans running boards and ordered the Ranch Hand 6 step nerf bars. Well the truck delivered in September and still no Ranch Hand. I had to then order factory boards because it was all I could get on a next day basis. Fine. I still wanted the Ranch Hand Midnight front bumper but when I called them they advised the winch plate was still in development with no eta and there was no matching rear bumper for it. I still think they are a great company with a good product I just couldn’t make it happen. Oh but the steps did show up just this week. I brought them home, even though didn’t really need them now, and the are for a CCLB. Really?  After about 10 months?  Anyway after a ton of research I went with Buckstop out of Bend, Oregon. Should be here any day and they have a matching rear. Sorry for the long winded rant. Maybe at least check out Buckstop and see what you think. 

• Like 1

I have a Ranch Hand Legend on hold at a dealer. Waiting for the truck that should be here in less than a month once it gets loaded on the train.

I do plan to have it sprayed with LineX. 

I have not heard too much good about the Ranch Hand powder coating. 

• Like 1