2022 CCSB Lariat Ultimate Update

First:  Thank you for providing this service.  I am still waiting for a copy of my signed service order from my dealer. I will call them again this week.

The order for my truck was placed on February 19, 2022 and I got an email from Ford stating the order was received.  This was 6 weeks ago and I want to know that Ford is not missing anything on this order.  No rush on this request, do it when you can.  Remember Family First.  Thanks

Dealer Sales Code F56020

Order # H123

• 2 weeks later...

Coming up on two months since order.  Dealer said I am in the last third of their Super Duty orders awaiting building.  At my first inquiry I was 84/120 and they said they get from 2-10 trucks per month.  At this rate It will be Christmas for me (10 months) at the earliest.  Most likely the order will be cancelled as the MY 2023 starts.  I see that orders for 5/9/22 are being scheduled this week, which is progress from two weeks ago.

When you get a few moments and again thanks and no rush could you recheck this?

Dealer Sales Code F56020

Order # H123

Order received 2/23/22

2022 F-250 Lariate Ultimate, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 9:35 AM, UT_Grandpa said:

Now over two months since order and I know others have waited 8+ months without a build date.  I apologize for pulling the trigger early on my last post.  Two weeks ago the dealer said I am in the last third of their Super Duty orders awaiting building.  At my first inquiry I was 84/120 and they said they get from 2-10 trucks per month.  At this rate It will be Christmas for me (10 months) at the earliest.  Most likely the order will be cancelled as the MY 2023 starts.  I see that orders for 5/23/22 are being scheduled this week, which is progress from two weeks ago.

When you get a few moments and again thanks and no rush could you recheck this?

Dealer Sales Code F56020

Order # H123

Order received 2/23/22

2022 F-250 Lariat Ultimate, etc.