?? about market testing

lightchick

Can someone explain "market testing " to me? I have the general idea of it, I'm just a little confussed about it. I work at the Sandusky ACH, the say now that the lighting is going to be market tested, and lowest bid will get it. When we won the bids to get these jobs, were we compeating with just other Ford plants? And now the bids will be open to any lighting company? This is where I'm not clear. Thanks for any help you can give me

Can someone explain "market testing " to me? I have the general idea of it, I'm just a little confussed about it. I work at the Sandusky ACH, the say now that the lighting is going to be market tested, and lowest bid will get it. When we won the bids to get these jobs, were we compeating with just other Ford plants? And now the bids will be open to any lighting company? This is where I'm not clear. Thanks for any help you can give me

Its just another way Ford can say YOU CANT COMPETE, wages are to high :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

How the hell is a tier1 supplier suppose to rate against tier2,3,4 suppliers, just The Way Backward Plan. :censored:

its because the engines are made in cologne germany, wiring harnesses made in mexico and because alot of the small parts are made in japan. hell if some of the trim parts are put in the wrong place, you look stupid trying to read japanese writing to figure out what they are. sorry if this bursts your bubble, but even the transplants are more american than the "american" musclecar.

its because the engines are made in cologne germany, wiring harnesses made in mexico and because alot of the small parts are made in japan. hell if some of the trim parts are put in the wrong place, you look stupid trying to read japanese writing to figure out what they are. sorry if this bursts your bubble, but even the transplants are more american than the "american" musclecar.

Are you talking about the Mustang?

To get back on topic , Market Testing is very serious . It means you have to prove you can give Ford a better price then the competition. If you dont you lose product , no product = no jobs and plant closings .

It's really bad when you can't bid on your own product.

I knew the fusion was this way but sure didn't think the stang was :shrug: