40/20/40 seat people dont get as great options

Fezzik

So we are a family of 6, hence why i'm needing the 40/20/40 seats up front.  I tried to order the 2022 f250 with tremor that way but could not.  Found out that I could with the 350 (if that makes any sense)   SO I canceled my 250 order and ordered the 350.  Well.  That did not go to production so I'm now in a 2023 Production.

I'm on fords website building the new f350.  I can put everything I want but the Lariat ultimate package.  I really would like the heads up display and such, but its states for console only.  Do you think the other options of the ultimate package can be added like the heads up display?  
I've seen where the center console was removed and the jump seat put in.  I dont know if it's possible on the 23 model though.

Edited by Fezzik

On 2022 Lariat you would have been able to get 40/20/40 on F250. It makes no difference whether it’s 250 or 350.. I don’t think you’ll be able to add heads up display after market, or if you can it will cost a lot of money. I’ve seen some people remove the console to put in bench…. My advice is to just get your bench and live without the Lariat Ultimate options 

Or has it ever been done to where a dealer will call in and see if an option can be put on even though it says not in a customized web order?  Like the 23 lariat ultimate says for console only, but could a dealer call and ask if this could be done for 40/20/40?

1 hour ago, Fezzik said:

Or has it ever been done to where a dealer will call in and see if an option can be put on even though it says not in a customized web order?  Like the 23 lariat ultimate says for console only, but could a dealer call and ask if this could be done for 40/20/40?

No. They aren’t able to do that. 

On 10/29/2022 at 4:47 PM, Fezzik said:

Well I ordered the Lariat with the ultimate package and I'm going to attempt to do the seat conversion.

Keep us posted.  I'm very interested in how hard/difficult it will be as well as the cost of doing so.  You're going to need the middle seat (duh) but also some dash components.

I'd also like to see what they're hiding under the cup holders...

Will do. The seat looks the same as the 2022.  If so that will be helpful.   The dash pieces i was looking at closely looks to be just the part under the temp control and possibly a different fasica for the temp controls.  Wiring is a different story.