ISO 2023 SD Order Guide - CANADA

'37driver

Can anyone provide the Canadian 2023 Super Duty Order Guide?

Have an order in and my dealer is not allowing me to add Upfitter Switches (66S) to my F350 Lariat. 

Ford Canada website says it's an option in print although it won't allow it in a build on their site and forces Lariat Ultimate Pkg to add it - I suspect IT/web problem. US order guide says it's a option. But I'm getting nowhere with them getting these switches put on my truck. Before I press more I want to confirm with the other guide this is indeed available. 

I appreciate any help in checking the guide.

Edited by '37driver

17 hours ago, '37driver said:

Can anyone provide the Canadian 2023 Super Duty Order Guide?

Have an order in and my dealer is not allowing me to add Upfitter Switches (66S) to my F350 Lariat. 

Ford Canada website says it's an option in print although it won't allow it in a build on their site and forces Lariat Ultimate Pkg to add it - I suspect IT/web problem. US order guide says it's a option. But I'm getting nowhere with them getting these switches put on my truck. Before I press more I want to confirm with the other guide this is indeed available. 

I appreciate any help in checking the guide.

Canadian guide says 96-U only. There are a bunch of discrepancies between Canadian and US guides as well as the website.

ex late availability items on US guide are not flagged as such in Canadian guide. So even if the dealer says you can order something they don’t anything availability. 
I would follow the US guide as much as possible.  so yes, I would say that your switches should be optional as well. 
Dont blame the dealer though. They are using the info that Ford provides. 

1 hour ago, Rob86 said:

Canadian guide says 96-U only. There are a bunch of discrepancies between Canadian and US guides as well as the website.

ex late availability items on US guide are not flagged as such in Canadian guide. So even if the dealer says you can order something they don’t anything availability. 
I would follow the US guide as much as possible.  so yes, I would say that your switches should be optional as well. 
Dont blame the dealer though. They are using the info that Ford provides. 

Thanks for that.

Not blaming my dealer, I get it that this is what they are seeing and otherwise they have been great.

How do you suggest the best way for me to proceed to try to get my switches without getting 96U?

Wait for things to clear up a little and try again with my dealer to get them added?

4 hours ago, '37driver said:

Thanks for that.

Not blaming my dealer, I get it that this is what they are seeing and otherwise they have been great.

How do you suggest the best way for me to proceed to try to get my switches without getting 96U?

Wait for things to clear up a little and try again with my dealer to get them added?

I guess the dealers have to push on Ford to fix the system. I’m going the opposite way having things that were originally accepted taken off my order because now they’re not. 

• 4 weeks later...