Deboot

flint

Hey Dave, where is the list of how many are taking the buyouts going to be? Will it have senority dates so we know where we stand? Also how many so far are taking it? Thanks

just signed last night. was told in labor there is a list in the great hall by labor. i didnt look for it though. it took so long because there were so many people crammed in there signing up that i was almost late getting back to work. i guess a lot of people are losing faith in fomoco. :cry:

just signed last night. was told in labor there is a list in the great hall by labor. i didnt look for it though. it took so long because there were so many people crammed in there signing up that i was almost late getting back to work. i guess a lot of people are losing faith in fomoco. :cry:

I don't think it is so much that but I think people cant pass up a chance of a life TIME....

The school buy out are good, If I didn't have a wife and Kids Id take that...

Hey Dave, where is the list of how many are taking the buyouts going to be? Will it have senority dates so we know where we stand? Also how many so far are taking it? Thanks

The board is in the great hall and Axle Dept. It will up dated by number only. I will try to see if I can the senority dates as well thanks for the note

The board is in the great hall and Axle Dept. It will up dated by number only. I will try to see if I can the senority dates as well thanks for the note

Thanx Dave, that senority date list would be a big plus.

Also, thanx for getting it posted in axle. Most of the time we are forgotten about.