Some auto advice!

keepfocused

I realize that the overseers of everything safe in an automobile, want everyone to drive with two hands on the steering wheel. I personally know that in the real world the only people that do that, are mothers in minivans. I actually think I drive worse with two hands on the wheel, because the start to conflict with each other. That being said, build a shifter (manual of automatic) that has all the window and lock controls on it. It doesn't have to be bulky, it could be designed totally ergonomically for your right hand. I hate reaching over to do down the window or unlock the doors, I pretty much always have my hand on my shifter (lol). So why not make it more practical. (and I don't mean put it on the console beside the shifter like in previous models).

Also make a roof door that opens slightly on each side when the doors are open to give more head room to get in and out of the car. Would be great for the elderly and anyone who has ever had a back injury and has tried to get into a car (ouuuuch!). Also for those of us who time to time smash our heads on the roof getting in or out!.

Just my two cents. Will be more later when I feel like typing again!