X-Plan Pins for 2008 Superduty

MuddyPaws

Hello All:

Apologies if X-Plan Pin messages are supposed to be just in the X-Plan forum.

Does anyone know if any fine Ford Folk w/generous souls would yet have X-Plan Pins that could be used to order a 2008 F450 w/most of the trimmings ?

Now that we can very soon order a crew cab 450 Pickup w/ diesel and all the comforts these old bones need I'd like to go "whole hog, including the postage" as the famous philospher should have said :happy feet: I'm willing to bet Ford is doing this one right !!

Many Thanks

MuddyPaws

• 3 weeks later...
Hello All:

Apologies if X-Plan Pin messages are supposed to be just in the X-Plan forum.

Does anyone know if any fine Ford Folk w/generous souls would yet have X-Plan Pins that could be used to order a 2008 F450 w/most of the trimmings ?

Now that we can very soon order a crew cab 450 Pickup w/ diesel and all the comforts these old bones need I'd like to go "whole hog, including the postage" as the famous philospher should have said :happy feet: I'm willing to bet Ford is doing this one right !!

Many Thanks

MuddyPaws

i dont think xplan will work on anything over a f350 , e350 or anything over 10000 lbs