Why no A-plan on commercial trucks?

green5525

It is against Fords policy to use an A plan vehicle for commercial purposes. You invited us to leave our jobs to save the company. Why can't I buy a F550 on A-plan? I recall Ford encouraging us to start our own businesses. We just can't with one of their vehicles? Who runs this company?

It is against Fords policy to use an A plan vehicle for commercial purposes. You invited us to leave our jobs to save the company. Why can't I buy a F550 on A-plan? I recall Ford encouraging us to start our own businesses. We just can't with one of their vehicles? Who runs this company?

Get rid of Mr. Mularky. What does he know.

Ever lease a 550 chass/cab? I understand why Ford did it in the past, but now, when they are giving A plans to buyout personel? Doesn't make any sense. It seemed oxymoronic to give us speeches and offer classes about starting our own businesses, yet not let us use on of their vehicles in the business. I know I will be looking elsewhere for a truck.

• 2 weeks later...