Ford Credit

Dead Rabbit

Just got off the phone with Ford Credit trying to pay off my explorer. May I say that I have never had an experience like this before! Ford Credit is by far the fucking dumbest collection of robotic imbeciles in the world. My payment was payroll deducts but since I no longer have a paycheck I’ll have to mail it in. They cannot take a check over the phone as simple as it would be. It only took 2 hours and 20 minutes to understand that I was dealing with a group of fucking idiots.

You people are not qualified to pump out septic tanks with a siphon hose. When you receive my check you will not have to wander who its from!! Kiss My Ass you Morons !!!!!!

You could have used Ford Credit online to find out your pay off balance. You probably could have used an electronic check to make your payment online as well. I make my monthly payment online, very smooth no problems, can see payoff balance on a monthly basis.

Why bother with a human interface when a computer will do? Oh wait, we'll all be replaced by a computer someday. Look at your local store for example U Scan Express.

BTW -- Sorry you had a bad experience.

You could have used Ford Credit online to find out your pay off balance. You probably could have used an electronic check to make your payment online as well. I make my monthly payment online, very smooth no problems, can see payoff balance on a monthly basis.

Why bother with a human interface when a computer will do? Oh wait, we'll all be replaced by a computer someday. Look at your local store for example U Scan Express.

BTW -- Sorry you had a bad experience.

Ok, read the damn note. NO, they will not take it if it was payroll deduct. Getting a pay off is simple. NO, THEY WILL NOT TAKE AN ELECTRONIC CHECK IF IT WAS PAYROLL DEDUCT..... I FELL LIKE i'M TALKING TO THEM AGAIN..

Ok, read the damn note. NO, they will not take it if it was payroll deduct. Getting a pay off is simple. NO, THEY WILL NOT TAKE AN ELECTRONIC CHECK IF IT WAS PAYROLL DEDUCT..... I FELL LIKE i'M TALKING TO THEM AGAIN..

We had pay roll deduct it was a total waste of time talking to them more than 10 years ago ;

major promblems arose when I started getting laid off alot and you would call them and they would say everything is fine ;I won't go into the the whole mess except we had to go to their office to get it

straighted out and told them to take us off of pay roll deduct ;it only works if you have a weekly check,we have not used pay roll deduct again as dealing with them by phone was totally useless;they don't seem to

understand anything ;I could go on and on with the promblems we have had but I won't

We had pay roll deduct it was a total waste of time talking to them more than 10 years ago ;

major promblems arose when I started getting laid off alot and you would call them and they would say everything is fine ;I won't go into the the whole mess except we had to go to their office to get it

straighted out and told them to take us off of pay roll deduct ;it only works if you have a weekly check,we have not used pay roll deduct again as dealing with them by phone was totally useless;they don't seem to

understand anything ;I could go on and on with the promblems we have had but I won't

Glad to see I'm not the only one. I'll be done with them tonight after I mail the check.

I had payroll deduct and was able to send extra electronic payments. I actually sent the payoff amount this way as well. The payroll deduct caused overpayment which was sent back to me a couple of weeks later.

The one catch is that it takes like 7 business days to get an account electronically available for payment. Maybe you just didn't have the patients for the delay?

:shades:

Edited by KTP_Sparky

I had payroll deduct and was able to send extra electronic payments. I actually sent the payoff amount this way as well. The payroll deduct caused overpayment which was sent back to me a couple of weeks later.

The one catch is that it takes like 7 business days to get an account electronically available for payment. Maybe you just didn't have the patients for the delay?

:shades:

Nope, not that at all. I never sent electronic payments in so I never had an e-account set up. Now you must sign a paper that states you no longer want payroll deduct before you can make e-payments. Good try thooo. Oh yeah, I only ran out of patients after 2 hours and 20 minutes of getting switched umpteen times.

Edited by Dead Rabbit

I went through the same thing in july. I was paying off my F250 and i had it payroll dec. boy was that a pain in my ass. I went through about an hour long conversation with the lady telling her that i was laid off and that they couldn't get a payroll dec. So finally she tells me i can goto western union and to it that way. Much faster than a check and it cost a couple bucks so i did it just to be done with them.

Just got off the phone with Ford Credit trying to pay off my explorer. May I say that I have never had an experience like this before! Ford Credit is by far the fucking dumbest collection of robotic imbeciles in the world. My payment was payroll deducts but since I no longer have a paycheck I’ll have to mail it in. They cannot take a check over the phone as simple as it would be. It only took 2 hours and 20 minutes to understand that I was dealing with a group of fucking idiots.

You people are not qualified to pump out septic tanks with a siphon hose. When you receive my check you will not have to wander who its from!! Kiss My Ass you Morons !!!!!!

I happen to work at Ford Credit and i do agree with part of your statements unfortunately...if you have an issue you need to get a team leader on the phone asap!

yes that's correct, if an account has a payroll deduction flag on it, the system won't allow phone payments...whomever you dealt with should have deleted that flag so you could have made your payment.

I went through the same thing in july. I was paying off my F250 and i had it payroll dec. boy was that a pain in my ass. I went through about an hour long conversation with the lady telling her that i was laid off and that they couldn't get a payroll dec. So finally she tells me i can goto western union and to it that way. Much faster than a check and it cost a couple bucks so i did it just to be done with them.

I saved a couple of bucks and put the check in a envelope and mailed it to them. Only cost 39 cents for postage plus about a penny or two for the envelope. Three days later the payment was posted to my account. I saved on gas money too by not having to drive to Western Union.

I happen to work at Ford Credit and i do agree with part of your statements unfortunately...if you have an issue you need to get a team leader on the phone asap!

yes that's correct, if an account has a payroll deduction flag on it, the system won't allow phone payments...whomever you dealt with should have deleted that flag so you could have made your payment.

Well thanks for the reply. I really wish I could have talked to you instead of the other people. They were unwilling to assist in any way. One even offered to mail a paper for me to sign so I could remove payroll deduct, and in aprox. 7 to 10 days they could take the payment online or the phone. Great problem solving skills on that one. I kept telling them I was no longer receiving a paycheck so how were they going to payroll deduct. No one would even comment. Hell, I thought the phone went dead.. Oh, and I did talk to a team leader, and you see where that went judging from my earlier rant.

I really do thank you for the reply and letting me know someone there does give a damn and knows what they are doing. Thanks bud and have a Merry Christmas.....

Edited by Dead Rabbit

Well thanks for the reply. I really wish I could have talked to you instead of the other people. They were unwilling to assist in any way. One even offered to mail a paper for me to sign so I could remove payroll deduct, and in aprox. 7 to 10 days they could take the payment online or the phone. Great problem solving skills on that one. I kept telling them I was no longer receiving a paycheck so how were they going to payroll deduct. No one would even comment. Hell, I thought the phone went dead.. Oh, and I did talk to a team leader, and you see where that went judging from my earlier rant.

I really do thank you for the reply and letting me know someone there does give a damn and knows what they are doing. Thanks bud and have a Merry Christmas.....

Dear D.R. I thought the only truck you still owed money on was that '94 deerslayer :hysterical::hysterical: :tequila:

Hey D.H, the great green deer slayer was paid for by the insurance company a couple of times. Can't you tell. C YA

I still have to agree the best for both of us is is to put your drive train in my old green

Henry and share the hauling duties, Hell, if we do that we might see at least

a 500,000 mile F150 if not 1.000.000 miles. I got 256.000 and still keep the oil changed.

Tell Pappy to stay warm and K.M.A. :hysterical: :party: :tequila: