Mr. Ford please listen to others

Howdy!!

Mr. Ford please listen to the owners and owners to be, they will tell you what you need to build. I for one would like to see a small Focus size car or small SUV with a diesel engine that gets near 50 MPG such as the Volkswagen Golf or Jetta. I for one will buy it and I'm sure thousands of others will. Built them right the first time and stop the recalls. Get a handle on your dealers and make them fix it right the first time. No one likes to take a car back 3 or 4 times to get the same items fixed that were on the list the first time. So build it right the first time and don't ship the car to the dealer half build. I put in over 30 years in your plants seeing these half repaired units shipped to the dealer. Maybe the time has come for you to hit the factory floor. See for yourself what goes on as your sure not getting the truth told to you now. An the first clue is it's not the hourly folks on the floor saying ship it! Maybe you need a few of us oldtimers to take you around your plants and point this stuff out to you. Maybe show you how it's more important to clean the floor up when Mr. Ford is coming to a plant for a tour than it is to build a unit right. I'm 7 years retired, so let's hear from you younger workers of today. Is it still more important to cleanup, paint and hide the dumpsters when Mr. Ford comes for a visit than it is to use the people to build good units????

Edited by Howdy!!

• 3 weeks later...

Yea I think the younger guys with the passion and the older guys with the knowledge should team up and start our own car company. I bet you were around when they were building the fairlanes and the old Boss 9s. Do you believe that they are going to bring back a Boss 329, I mean where do you go from that except down. I said put a turbo on a regular mustang and save the Boss for ass kicking time. The Dodge Hemi Challenger is going to anyalate Ford. The GT 500 is already obsolete and it's not even come out yet. If you still have any connections over at Ford you should get me in and around there to smarten em up. I am not an expert but I know some history and I now what not to do.