nmpdc

co-pilot

New Models Product Development Center (aka "the pilot plant"). My best answerr is to ask Gena Lovett, the new plant manager. Her mission is to turn it around. If not, Roush and CVC will be more than happy to take up the slack. In today's world, the headlights in your rearview mirror are some times the tail lights in front of you. Words to live by...

New Models Product Development Center (aka "the pilot plant"). My best answerr is to ask Gena Lovett, the new plant manager. Her mission is to turn it around. If not, Roush and CVC will be more than happy to take up the slack. In today's world, the headlights in your rearview mirror are some times the tail lights in front of you. Words to live by...

Have you asked Gena?I know her and she will be more than gracious to answer any questions you have.She has a open door policy you should not be afraid to ask her anything.

Yeah, Jena being a plant manager really gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. I certainly feel better about where the company is headed with Jena and Hoskins at the helm.

I thought you left the company?

Correct, retired. I still want this once great company to reclaim it's rightful place as much as you. I will continue to support Ford Mtr. Co. at any given opertunity. Just because I don't share the same opinon as you on another person doesn't mean we don't share the same goal.

Hope you are doing well and have a great new year. C YA

Correct, retired. I still want this once great company to reclaim it's rightful place as much as you. I will continue to support Ford Mtr. Co. at any given opertunity. Just because I don't share the same opinon as you on another person doesn't mean we don't share the same goal.

Well D.R. Looks like I was right, after 2 months, you, i, and hendew are the only ones still following

BON. I thank every one in Atl. gave up way to easy and moved on, Wish I could!

I agree with about Hoskins.I was just wondering if you left or were still here,not that I was trying to get on your ass.Take care.

Edited by hendew_15

Well D.R. Looks like I was right, after 2 months, you, i, and hendew are the only ones still following

BON. I thank every one in Atl. gave up way to easy and moved on, Wish I could!

Yeah D. H., I'll always be here. I've been tricking out my bike with the 98 inch motor and several other items. Had it dynoed and it came out at 103 h.p and 104 lbs. tq. It'll pull a stump ! I haven't had time to play with the new bike very much. It's next I guess.

Hey Hendew, I didn't think you were getting on me, just expressing a different view point. We're both on the same path.

Ok fellows, I gota go carve out a living selling motorcycle parts. Man this is a tough life. C YA

Don't know much about Jenna, but she seems like a go getter. I don't believe she will be here for very long though. Seems like people come to the pilot plant for a very short period of time, and leave for bigger and better places ( or retirement) and copilot, I was just gonna say............