mtp buyout checks

ELLEGOOD07

Is there anyone who left Jan. 1st have been not received their (4 year) EDOPP stipend check & was told that it would arrive past the 2-5 week agreement?

-Haven't received my stipend check yet, I applied for the 4 year EDOPP. On Tuesday 1-23 I did receive my W-2’s for my pay and sub-pay.

My last day worked was Nov. 27th, the following week I went to security to pick up my last check, and was also given my December eligibility vacation/personal unused time check. I was surprised to receive that since I quit on the last day of the buyout option.

When I quit, I was told that I shouldn’t expect to receive my stipend or welcome packet until sometime after the middle of January. I was prepared to not hear anything until mid January-Feb.

I started coming to these forums on Tuesday to see if anyone started to receive their checks, I seen a couple posts of people who have, so I decided to give labor relations a call to see if they had my check/welcome package.

I just checked the myuawford.com website and it does show that I have Available funds of $15,000 for tuition and $485 for books.

I have tried to call labor at 467-0560 a few times the last couple days only to have nobody answer.

p.s. I do pay child support, so I'm thinking that maybee this will cause a delay.