DUMBA$$ GOT HER CHECK.

DukeNukem

http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?...&ran=153479

Less than she thought! Well we all know she can't think based her her inability to survive after quiting the best job she will ever have!

This is what gives the general public a bad opinion of auto workers.

Don't worry! Even bad advertising is good: it keeps Ford's name in the paper... And it's free advertising!

DumbA$$ , Knew she was taking the buyout money why not save up and have 4months mortgage in the bank so they dont foreclose? why not a plan B getting a JOB? no instead Ford almost got me foreclosed. And I gots me 5 grand in late fees. $ 61,648.oo = 3 months late back mortgage payments - 6000 -5000late fees ie: mortgage, phone, gas ,power. - 18000 creditcard pay off wo ho, - 1200.00 3 months to Ford credit for late Expedition payments, -4000-trip to bahamas,-2000 christmas. well I gues you see my point that money is gone. and sad to say most of the people I knew when I was there are pretty much in the same mind frame .As for me mine is in a CD making me money