About This File
2021 Explorer Order Guide
What's New in Version 06/01/2021 See changelog
LATE AVAILABILITY – Subject to Change
● No offerings are Late Availability at this time
JOB 3 ORDER GUIDE UPDATES – Effective on all vehicles built on or after Job#3 (06/01/2021* – Subject to change) *This date is not applicable to the King Ranch® Series.
● Added: Timberline Series (800A)★
● Added: ST Equipment Group (400A)★
● Added: Platinum 4WD FHEV 600A★
● Added: Platinum RWD (601A, Gas Engine Only)★
● Changed: Feature availability on ST 401A (High Package). The following features that were standard on ST 401A are now included in the High Package; 110V/150W AC Power Outlet, Hands-Free, Foot-Activated Liftgate. Memory Driver’s Seat, Third Row PowerFold® (folds flat), Steering Column – Power Tilt/Telescoping, Driver’s Side Auto-Dimming, Driver/Passenger Side Memory on the Sideview Mirror and Active Park Assist 2.0.
● Changed: ST Street Pack (68S) is included in ST 401A. Previously it was optional.
LATEST ORDER GUIDE UPDATES
● Added: Estimated Annual Fuel Cost for Timberline
● Deleted: Infinite Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat and Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat from the Timberline Equipment Group page to align with the Color Availability chart. Neither is available on the Timberline series.
● Deleted: The star symbol (★) from features on King Ranch® since the entire series is new for the model year