AAI BUYOUTS

StlCowboy

I called security today only to be told that the checks will not be in for another 2 to 3 weeks. What the :censored: ? She said this came from Dearborn. Same day they announced the 12.7 billion loss. This company really does not give a shit about it's employees or the one's that took the buyout. They did sign a contract with us saying 3-5 weeks. I say class action suit. No one will answer in Labor or the union. I am at a loss.

I called security today only to be told that the checks will not be in for another 2 to 3 weeks. What the :censored: ? She said this came from Dearborn. Same day they announced the 12.7 billion loss. This company really does not give a shit about it's employees or the one's that took the buyout. They did sign a contract with us saying 3-5 weeks. I say class action suit. No one will answer in Labor or the union. I am at a loss.

I am starting to wonder if anyone knows what is going on. A friend of my husband called the hourly separations department today and they said 4 more weeks for his educational stipend check. I called last week and they said my husbands check had been calculated and would be mailed to our house soon, but, when I called security today they said they would all be coming to the plant. Like you I am at a loss............

I am starting to wonder if anyone knows what is going on. A friend of my husband called the hourly separations department today and they said 4 more weeks for his educational stipend check. I called last week and they said my husbands check had been calculated and would be mailed to our house soon, but, when I called security today they said they would all be coming to the plant. Like you I am at a loss............

Yeah I called the hourly separations and security... They said it could be anywhere from 3-4 weeks if not earlier. I hope there wont be a further delay on sending the stipend check...It seems to be working out slowly but still this is crazy, I am at a loss too.. Anyone else please voice your concerns or problems with the 4 year EDOPP buyout.

Edited by shvworker

Yeah I'm from AAI as well and was separated from there on 1/1/07 and I was told by a good friend of mine that works at the the NESC that the plant has yet to process anyones check from AAI. I guess when payroll was posted this week there had still been no vacation or buyout checks processed so even if they do post it next week which will be the fourth week of termination there is no telling when we will receive it. So yeah 2-4 more weeks sound about right. But what can you say this is just a testament of the type of people that work at AAI. Salary and Union included. They are useless and this doesn't surprise me considering they treated everybody that took the buyout like :censored: anyway before we were separated... Just makes me that much more happy that I left! Good luck to all

John

Thats not true I talk with you today when you called my office so don't say the UNION. I called the Ford Dept. UAW and they are looking into what is going on for you all. I told you to call me back on Monday I should have you all a answer. I will do my best to fine things out and let you all know. Don't say that Local UNION don't care becasue thats not true. Don't you all think this belongs on the Companys back. Not the Locals back......If you want to start a class action suit I guess that your right. But don't forget your exit date was Jan. 1,07.

I will update as soon as I can

Dave

John

Thats not true I talk with you today when you called my office so don't say the UNION. I called the Ford Dept. UAW and they are looking into what is going on for you all. I told you to call me back on Monday I should have you all a answer. I will do my best to fine things out and let you all know. Don't say that Local UNION don't care becasue thats not true. Don't you all think this belongs on the Companys back. Not the Locals back......If you want to start a class action suit I guess that your right. But don't forget your exit date was Jan. 1,07.

Dave

Yes Dave I did talk to you but this was posted before I spoke to you. I am not bad mouthing the union. I simply said I coulndn't get anyone to answer there or in labor. It's all the company, I know the union has nothing to do with our checks. People,myself included are stressed and want some kind of communication from the company. I have been told a few times that we were supposed to get them by a paticular date only to be left empty handed. It was hard enough to leave in the first place and we just want to get on with our lives. I'm sorry but I'm just frustraited.

Yes Dave I did talk to you but this was posted before I spoke to you. I am not bad mouthing the union. I simply said I coulndn't get anyone to answer there or in labor. It's all the company, I know the union has nothing to do with our checks. People,myself included are stressed and want some kind of communication from the company. I have been told a few times that we were supposed to get them by a paticular date only to be left empty handed. It was hard enough to leave in the first place and we just want to get on with our lives. I'm sorry but I'm just frustraited.

Dave said he will take care of it that means he will take care of it bro.

Dave is a good dude and he gave you his word that's all that matters.......

I would be a lil pissed off too but no one said it would be easy going all the way.......

Dave said he will take care of it that means he will take care of it bro.

Dave is a good dude and he gave you his word that's all that matters.......

I would be a lil pissed off too but no one said it would be easy going all the way.......

I know that. He was my rep in St.Louis. We are being told 2-3 different things between labor and security. Ready to lose everything.

Spoke to Phil in Labor today and was tld that on Friday his boss "Michelle" sent a letter to Dearborn to give AAI priority to process the checks. What effect this has I have no idea. Hopefully this week.

Thanks for keeping us informed Stlcowboy...I for one really appreciate it. We will be going on vacation soon and would love if the check would come this week. And Michelle is the head of Labor at the AAI plant. As soon as you get the word let us know

Thanks for keeping us informed Stlcowboy...I for one really appreciate it. We will be going on vacation soon and would love if the check would come this week. And Michelle is the head of Labor at the AAI plant. As soon as you get the word let us know

No problem. You don't see the company posting any information for us. Or anyone else for that matter. We took the buyout and we are now on our own. Ford care's less about us now than they did when we were there. I will post as soon as I know anything.

UPDATE. I spoke with Dave DeBoodt and was told that he is working to get our checks asap. However, it may not happen for another week. For some reason Linda in Labor did not turn in our paper work until just two weeks ago and I'm hearing that it takes a few weeks to process. As I said, Dave and Michelle are both working on making it sooner. I am about to snap.

UPDATE. I spoke with Dave DeBoodt and was told that he is working to get our checks asap. However, it may not happen for another week. For some reason Linda in Labor did not turn in our paper work until just two weeks ago and I'm hearing that it takes a few weeks to process. As I said, Dave and Michelle are both working on making it sooner. I am about to snap.

Thanks STLCowboy I appreciate the info. It seems they are stretching us out to the last minute as far as our checks are concerned but hey what did you expect? I just hope this all comes to an end soon so people can move on! Thanks for the info and thanks to anyone else that has any information on what's going on!

I spoke with Labor today and they said that Dearborn has started processing the educational checks only. Not sure what this means or when you get them. Hope this helps. Still waiting on my $100,000. We are about the only plant that has not gotten our checks yet. Can you say Bullshit?

you mean linda the fucking dike that works in labor. That fucking bitch doesn't give a fuck about us

any word when will those educational stipend checks be coming? Its a shame for those who took the cash buyouts have to wait longer, yeah its bullshit. I had the feeling it was going to happen before I left so at least I am prepared to wait longer & keep myself busy with school.

Edited by shvworker

I spoke with Labor today and they said that Dearborn has started processing the educational checks only. Not sure what this means or when you get them. Hope this helps. Still waiting on my $100,000. We are about the only plant that has not gotten our checks yet. Can you say Bullshit?

Well at least that's a start everytime I call and try and speak to somebody I get the run around.. Thanks again for the info. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel

John

Dave

Hey Dave how they treating you back home?

Simpson here riding that slow waiting game while they jack my check around all in the name of child support that I don't owe, matter of fact I have over paid $6450 yet they still hold my check waiting to here from the State which has informed me they faxed a letter Thursday to release my check since they will not be requesting any withholdings from it.

Yet here it is Tuesday and nobody from payroll knows what it's status isonly that the release authorization was sent to payroll on Friday from Susan Trebales (last name may be spelt wrong) she is the one who is handling the wage withholding issues and authorizes the release from this hold.

I just picked up my EDOPP stipend check at the AAI security guard house today.. Call security# 734-782-7551 and give them your last 4... Good luck and hope you get the checks in asap

I just called and mine was not there yet. Security said to call after 10:30am tomorrow and see if more came in.