TCAP Cancelled My Health Insurance

TCgrunt

Got a COBRA letter in the mail today stating that if I didn't send in a payment, my insurance would be cancelled. I talked to a coworker who also took the 100K and they got the same letter. Sounds like someone f'ed up yet again >shocker<.

Anyone else from TCAP get this bs letter?

Got a COBRA letter in the mail today stating that if I didn't send in a payment, my insurance would be cancelled. I talked to a coworker who also took the 100K and they got the same letter. Sounds like someone f'ed up yet again >shocker<.

I thought you gave up insurance with the 100K and 140k buyouts... no?

Yes, with the 100K we are supposed to have basic medical for 6 months. This COBRA letter is saying my medical, dental and vision were all dropped.
I got the same letter also. I took the 100K too, we were supposed to have basic coverage for 6 months, I worked at Rawsonville, go figure does not surprise me

I took the $100k buyout from KTP and I got the same thing in the mail yesterday, saying that all insurance was gone come march if I did not start paying for it. :censored::finger: This is the second time I got a notice that my medical has been cancelled. The first one came right after the first of the year. I guess I am going to have to call the NESC monday and see what the hell is going on again. If you hear anything please post it....

Well I took the early retirement package, as of 01/01/07. I signed up (12/20/06)to have the extra amount deducted from my pension checks to keep HealthPartners. Got the confirmation letter on 01/08/07. Saturday I get a letter telling me my retirement has been approved but that they are going to drop my Health and accident insurance (didnt know they had accident insurance on retireies) So I also will be calling the nesc and the retirement board, along with my lawyer. I see know how the are going to pay for all those bonuses !!!

I got the same letter. Can these IDIOTS get anything right?

I got the letter too. I just called Healthpartners and they told me that my coverage is still effictive. I don't know why I got that letter though. We should get this letter in 5 months when our coverage runs out.

Now that thats squared away, "WHERE'S MY MONEY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS?" :rant: