Vivid Red Clearcoat Not Available?

Transpower

Please tell me it isn't so. Some of the car price Web sites now have the 2008 Mercury Mariner Hybrid pricing, but vivid red clearcoat is not listed among the exterior color choices. Is this a mistake, or is it for real? Jeez.

It's not available for the Escape Hybrid either---why not?! They look great in red. I hope that tan isn't the only interior option--the black with white stitching is great, but wasn't available in 07 on the hybrid for some reason.

It's not available for the Escape Hybrid either---why not?! They look great in red. I hope that tan isn't the only interior option--the black with white stitching is great, but wasn't available in 07 on the hybrid for some reason.

I just picked up the '08 Mariner Catalog from a local dealer. Unfortunately, vivid red is not listed as available as an exterior color for the Hybrid. Also, the pebble leather / light parchment leather inserts for the interior has been discontinued; only the mono color stone leather is now available for the Hybrid. Double jeez.