'08 Super Dutys' finally start to arrive

Earlier today while out and about, I stopped by a Fort Worth area Ford dealership and was suprised to see they had just received their first shipment of '08 SuperDutys'. Looked at a couple of 4x4 F250SD CrewCabs fully loaded and man are they sweet! All eight trucks that I looked at had the new 6.4L in them, and I'm assuming that the large majority of these trucks will have this engine over the two gassers. Does anyone know what the latest is with Ford and International regarding the PSD lawsuit? I hope that Ford can sell these things like hotcakes, barring any production setbacks while the two companies battle it out in court. I'm quite sure that these new powerhouses are gonna stomp all over the Chevy's,Dodge's,and GMC's.

I can't wait to try a 6.4, but I can't afford one. My dad's thinking about getting one next year, so maybe then. I'd have to swap the '05-07 front clip on to it, though, but those progressive turbos ought to make for some sweet lauches off the line. I just hope all this new emissions garbage the government made them put on holds up, or even better; someone figures out, soon, a good way to take all that junk off. I know it's illegal, but it's friggin cold up here; I could use some global warming right about now.