Here's to all your RICE BURNER lover

TCAP'er

feeling alittle disguntled about losing your job ?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you are killing me dark....lol...losing my job,disgruntled? Hell, NO!!!! matter of fact Ford/UAW had been good to me and my family for 18 years, though I've moved on to another industry, I won't forget my debt of gratitude I owed to Ford and UAW . So FUCK you and FUCK your rice burner.

feeling alittle disguntled about losing your job ?

How can anyone not feel bad about losing their job? TCAP'er shows a case that proves the bias view portrayed by our media when it comes to the quality of our products. If this had been Ford or GM it would have been bombarded at the general public on national news.

Once again you prove your stance, lack of loyalty and un American values.

How can anyone not feel bad about losing their job? TCAP'er shows a case that proves the bias view portrayed by our media when it comes to the quality of our products. If this had been Ford or GM it would have been bombarded at the general public on national news.

Once again you prove your stance, lack of loyalty and un American values.

For real. This is the fist i've heard of it. If it was Ford it would be on every tv news and radio for a whole week.

For real. This is the fist i've heard of it. If it was Ford it would be on every tv news and radio for a whole week.

I guess the primary difference is, people seem to tend to die more often than not due to Ford's manufacturing faux paus. Always remember the old adage.... "If it bleeds, it leads!" Also, Google the lyrics to Don Henley's "Dirty Laundry".

The media is always going to gravitate towards the sensationalistic.

Picture a news mogul deciding which to air... a story about a vehicle flipping over and ejecting or crushing its occupants, or a vehicle that is experiencing engine failures due to oil sludge. Which one would Geraldo lead with?

Best selling vehicles burning up in catastrophic fires caused by brake fluid leaking on a "hot" cruise control connection, or an airbag that opens too fully due to a bad seat sensor.

Granted, the imports have their safety related recalls too... it looks like both Honda and Toyota are having some ball joint issues as of late.

But, I think you get the gist of what I'm saying above. I agree with you on the point where I think imports get a bit of a free pass on bad publicity compared to the Big 3. I think that will change as the Big 3 quality improves to a level where the really nasty problems cease to occur. At least that's how I hope it works out.

-Ovaltine

Edited by Ovaltine

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you are killing me dark....lol...losing my job,disgruntled? Hell, NO!!!! matter of fact Ford/UAW had been good to me and my family for 18 years, though I've moved on to another industry, I won't forget my debt of gratitude I owed to Ford and UAW . So FUCK you and FUCK your rice burner.

good, then you can go out and get the ford fusion, made in MEXICO, you should feel proud......

good, then you can go out and get the ford fusion, made in MEXICO, you should feel proud......

Oh, I'm very proud and loving it ,everytime I started my F150 at least I knew all the profits and money still going back to Detroit, and that's all that matter. With your rice buners, all that BIG profits go to Japan and loose change go to employees here in the US. I'm surprised with your intellectual level and you still don't have a clue. Again, you betcha, I'm proud, very proud. Enjoy your the sludge and mudges.

Oh, I'm very proud and loving it ,everytime I started my F150 at least I knew all the profits and money still going back to Detroit, and that's all that matter. With your rice buners, all that BIG profits go to Japan and loose change go to employees here in the US.

TC:

Will you still feel as strongly about where the profits and money goes when the Big 3 import nearly every vehicle in their lineups? And by import, I also mean units built in Canada and Mexico.

It's comin' baby... it's comin'. Sad to say, but that's how corporations think.

-Ovaltine

Oh, I'm very proud and loving it ,everytime I started my F150 at least I knew all the profits and money still going back to Detroit, and that's all that matter. With your rice buners, all that BIG profits go to Japan and loose change go to employees here in the US. I'm surprised with your intellectual level and you still don't have a clue. Again, you betcha, I'm proud, very proud. Enjoy your the sludge and mudges.

i dont have a rice burner..and the profit goes back to DCX...

i'm surprised you dont have a clue....

dont you have a brain ?

TC:

Will you still feel as strongly about where the profits and money goes when the Big 3 import nearly every vehicle in their lineups? And by import, I also mean units built in Canada and Mexico.

-Ovaltine

yes, your 100% right....

toyota is becoming more american then FORD!

When did Ford start including financial balance sheets for the corporation with each new vehicle purchase? How do you KNOW what you spend on a Ford actually stays here, or, more to the point, actually supports YOUR job? How do you know it doesn't end up in Europe, S. America, Mexico, or go toward hair care products for Mark Fields?

Corporations only think like that because people like you give them reason to. If people would only buy from domestic companies that supply domestic products, the big corporations would listen.

So.... using your logic Pioneer, Ford didn't deserve the roughly 2 million sales it made outside of North America back in 2002. Damn! If only those traitorous Frenchmen, Indians, Italians, Spainards etc. would have bought Renaults, Maruti's, Fiats, Peugeots, etc. instead, and been more patriotic!!!

And before you say: "But wait a minute... at least Ford builds cars in those countries using domestic content", look at THESE U.S. sales domestic content numbers:

2005-Domestic-Content-Brand.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/cars/news/leveling-the...e-50-198117.php

Note that Honda, Toyota, and Nissan are near or over 50% domestic content! That's pretty good, I think. And Hyundai and KIA are just beginning to build in this country, so I suspect their domestic content will go up exponentially over the next few years.

Here's the Ford sales breakdown for 2002: (I'm assuming that current numbers are similar)

http://www.ford.com/NR/rdonlyres/ece2f7dr3...l_report_08.pdf

5,457,445 vehicle retail sales in 2002

Sales mix:

62% North America

29% Europe

5% Asia-Pacific

3% South America

1% Rest-of-World

Note: Non-North American sales equate to 2,073,829 units.

Also... check this webpage out: http://www.fordmuscle.com/blog/ford-sales-...3in-india/11288

It shows how nearly 30,000 Fords were sold in India in 2005, AT THE EXPENSE OF 30,000 domestic Maruti's, Mahindra's, Hindustan's, etc.!

What are those poor countries supposed to DO, with all that profit coming back here to the U.S. homeland and all!?!?!?!? B)

-Ovaltine

Edited by Ovaltine

TC:

-Ovaltine

It's fairly easy to understand why Ford is investing in Mexico. They're gettin' a break on wages and unionizing. http://cliffster51.nfshost.com/Hermosilloville.mp3

When did Ford start including financial balance sheets for the corporation with each new vehicle purchase? How do you KNOW what you spend on a Ford actually stays here, or, more to the point, actually supports YOUR job? How do you know it doesn't end up in Europe, S. America, Mexico, or go toward hair care products for Mark Fields?

Still the fact is, the profits from Ford Motor are going to a American company. Where the Toyotas of the world go back to the rising sun. The Japanese own half this countrys land already. We beat there ass in a world war but they sure are getting even now. Keep buying them asian brand cars and trucks ! Stupid people.