When is the Escape to get redone or a facelift?

wildosvt

Last week, I was in an Imlay City car Wash, (Imlay City is on I-69, halfway between Port Huron & Flint Michigan, 10 miles north of Romeo and the Ford proving grounds) and pulles up a heavly coverd 2007 Escape. It had a bra on the fron, back and dashboard, only the gages where visible. The test driver said it was on its way to flint , to be shipped to Arizona for warm weather testing. I could see it had 2006 Explorer style headlights, a bigger F-150 style grill, ont that made a bulge in the hood and bigger Explorer taillights. The driver said it "really hauled" (3.5??) and it was a 2007 model. The doors where the same but had zebra print on them. Wish I had my Camera.....

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Is this what you saw ?

Spy Shots 2007 Escape

1973.jpg

Go to the page and click on the link for more shots .

Saw (actually have) clean pictures of exterior and interior. Exterior is pretty much as shown in the spy shot .... I conside3r it okay, nothing to get too excited about. Interior is more like the Explorer - much improved over current version. I take it that the trucky look is meant to distinguish it from the Edge.