ACH to HVC'S

Eh Stugots!

:stirpot:

I keep reading about so many ACH folks going to depots, but nobody has lists or start dates. I'm curious to know why? What info do you all have at your locations as to parts depots taking people. Denver, Pheonix, Lackland, D.C., Memphis, Hartford, Houston,... etc...etc... etc... Also, what's the seniority like going to these locations?

Any info would be appreciated.

that's it? nobody else has any info??? someone has got to know something. the chairmen all claim to know nothing, yet there are lists with names supposedly going to their locations. what's up with that? :banghead:

I will look tomorrow and post what SRP has for flowbacks. Although I keep hearing that flows are gonna be temp. delayed.

Today a union representative told me the same thing, that flowbacks are on hold due to senority issues !!!!!

What if you are already on the flowback list? Are we going to be held back too? Dude!! I have already sold my house, cars, and a bunch of other stuff to get ready for my move to KCAP.

Like you I had the opportunity to sell my home, so I did. Thinking I was going to be transferred soon...but no such luck yet.....

Have you been given a date of transfer??? Maybe there will be a delay in that....hopefully that is the only delay.

Have the flowbacks that have been posted follow the guidelines, like senority and choices?

Like you I had the opportunity to sell my home, so I did. Thinking I was going to be transferred soon...but no such luck yet.....

Have you been given a date of transfer??? Maybe there will be a delay in that....hopefully that is the only delay.

Have the flowbacks that have been posted follow the guidelines, like senority and choices?

I have not been given a date yet. HR just said to plan on no sooner than April 16th which is 60 days from when I was told.