Sterling updates

Bored of Pisteon

If 40 is losing a shift how does 49 not lose one? Use common sense here. Ford is going to phase out the Expedition/Navigator. If 49 wants to rotate shifts week on week off maybe they will keep two shifts. Whoever told you 49 would keep 2 shifts doesn't know what they are talking about.

[/quot

ok i'm not here to argue,just telling what i know,since you know it all keep us posted.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey BOP....I mean Card shark...leave your old rumor post page with your "inside info" die a quiet death....enjoy ur buyout money

:D :lol: :D :lol: I seen your replies to him and it seems as though you have a personal beef with somebody who has the right to express free thinking. As far as I'm concerned though by reading your replies to him. YOU STILL CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH BECAUSE I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO DO SO.

Oh, and one other thing... I sure hope you YES YOU been reading the other thread. Because it seems as though all those issues being discussed tells me one thing about what really goes on there.

Now, I hope you have the mental capacity to move on and start replying over in the other thread.

The only reason why I'll throw this thread up in the rotation is because plainly there is too much information to lose. Especially if somebody is visiting this site for the first time because basically the information you guys get over there is " Shhhhh, mum's the word!"

Edited by {CARD-SHARK}