UAW Leadership

Fuck the leadership... THEY CAN GO TO HELL!

Why do you think I; let alone thousands more took a buyout? I got sick and tired of paying dues to this USELESS AND WORTHLESS do-nothing, chicken shit no balls union. That's why.

AMEN BROTHER!!!

Couldn't have said it better!!! Don't worry in a few more years there won't be a uaw at the rate they are going. They are on the same course that Ford is on, DOWN , and it's FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!

I can tell you this, the chassis rep hasn't stepped in the plant since last year 06. His alternate was on duty one week while he was on vacation and he walked the line twice that week. Our rep has another job and most of the time he just comes in for a couple hours to make an appearance at the union hall then leaves and goes to his other job, while still being paid by the uaw. He told everyone unless it's an emergency DON'T BOTHER HIM!!! Our supervisor called him one day and needed to give him some paper work and he told him he could either bring it to him or mail it but he wasn't coming in the plant, so they met out at the fence gate and he passed it thru the fence to him. PRETTY SAD!!!

The UAW does not pay any union rep when they are supposed to be at work. Ford is paying them.

The appointed reps at Norfolk and most of the union reps have side business that they are doing while on Ford's payroll. This is why they are not seen.

Ford is very happy to get rid of Norfolk and the UAW. It is VERY SAD for the rank and file.

The UAW does not pay any union rep when they are supposed to be at work. Ford is paying them.

The appointed reps at Norfolk and most of the union reps have side business that they are doing while on Ford's payroll. This is why they are not seen.

Ford is very happy to get rid of Norfolk and the UAW. It is VERY SAD for the rank and file.

What make them so FUCKING SPECIAL that they get to leave and go do their side business while still getting paid by Ford!?!?!? Yet me and others that have side businesses have to stay at the plant and do our job that we are getting paid to do and can't leave??? Something just don't add up here... Seems like a form of discrimination to me... Maybe all of us with a side business should file a class action law suit.

It is VERY SAD for the rank and file.

Well maybe it's time the rank and file woke the fuck up and do something about sorry ass shit like this!!! All, this kind of shit, does is drag the company and moral down that much lower!! They are just bleeding the company that much more. I mean cut them the fuck loose they ain't doing a fucking thing any way, just a bunch of low life pieces of shit.

Did Ford pay these union members?

This plant could be the next one to shut down.