Times for LAP Town Hall Meetings & COA Vote

Bowie

Can someone tell me the times for the LAP Town Hall meetings and the COA vote?I have been off work for a while getting chemo and am not up to date.Thanks

Town hall is Thur/22? at 9:00am I think no date set for vote yet, call Local to be sure or in-plant union :yup:

Edited by mule

Town hall is Thur/22? at 9:00am I think no date set for vote yet, call Local to be sure or in-plant union :yup:

9:00am and that is it? I work at KTP and would love to hear the bullshit they feed you so I know what to expect. Too bad I work dayshift if that is the only t-hall

Thanks for the info. I should have gone to the Union mtg. but I've been feeling so shitty I can barely get out of the house some times.No matter what I will drag my butt to the town hall mtg & the vote.It's a must.

Edited by Bowie

9:00am and that is it? I work at KTP and would love to hear the bullshit they feed you so I know what to expect. Too bad I work dayshift if that is the only t-hall

I'm sure there will be plenty of feedback here after the meeting.

The rumor tonight on the floor is they are going to tell us that if we pass the COA we will in turn be getting the F-100 and the Fairlane to go along with our current products, Take it for what it is, but this was the rumor tonight. And there will be a night shift town hall meeting at 3:30p.m. for all the night shift employees.

don't know if its the same rumor that allyric is referring to, but a few weeks ago i did hear from a source that i have found to be reliable that we did have 2 new products in pur pipeline. i am skeptical though, because it could be just a good rumor to get people to pass the COA.......time will tell.