Want to order 07 EL Eddie Bauer BLACK w/CAMEL GREYSTONE IS THIS POSSIBLE? Saleman says no.

dr_oldschool

According to my salesman I can not get an 07 Black Eddie Bauer EL with Camel/Greystone seats, he says Camel/BLACK is the only option on a black exterior Eddie Bauer.

Please tell me he's wrong..

And if I am buying it a dead invoice, would the X plan price be any better?

What does FDAF Assement mean? It's a $563 fee on the invoice..

Thanks

According to my salesman I can not get an 07 Black Eddie Bauer EL with Camel/Greystone seats, he says Camel/BLACK is the only option on a black exterior Eddie Bauer.

Thanks

You can probably kiss your interior choice goodby. It seems that Ford builds what Ford wants. I wanted an Eddie Bauer Explorer with black leather but was told NO! Good thing Ford doesn't sell shoes, God knows what color they'd have us wearing.

The $563 is an advertising fee . As I've been informed on this forum, you cannot be charged this fee if you're on the X-plan. Curiously, the "Invoice" I was shown at a dealer had this fee "included." When I asked the salesman about it, he claimed to have had little experience doing X-plan deals. WTF is that? Maybe he made a mistake on the BS invoices they crank out at will? Be careful, watch those numbers and good luck. Isn't buying a new vehicle...fun?

Although I'm sure I can make a reasonably accurate guess, can you explain why black leather is only available on the Limited model in the Explorer line? Would it cause injury, death or be such a big deal to build a different model of Explorer with black leather?

Eddie Bauer always tan? :huh: What about the optional Moss with Camel Prefered Suede? Or were you just talking about the Expedition?

Edited by Davew

Wanna care to guess what interior color is standard on all Eddie Bauer edition vehicles? Camel. Sounds tan to me. Just because you can order accent colors doesn't change the fact that the main color of the interior is tan, same as the accent color on the exterior.

EDIT: Tan = beige.

Don't have to guess. I know it's the same tired, old camel, tan, beige, sand, or whatever name you wish to call it. But let's see; the leather, headrests, lower seat panels, console, carpet, gear selector, door panel and arm rest are not tan with the EB luxury package. Care to guess what color they are?

Thanks

Hello DrOldschool:

I have an 07 eb with the camel/greystone. My truck is white with the trim gold. My second choice and really my first, was the black EB with the black/camel interior. I think you would be very pleased with the blk/camel because of the breakup that they do with the interior. I really wish I had chosen your color choice.

Mike

Hello DrOldschool:

I have an 07 eb with the camel/greystone. My truck is white with the trim gold. My second choice and really my first, was the black EB with the black/camel interior. I think you would be very pleased with the blk/camel because of the breakup that they do with the interior. I really wish I had chosen your color choice.

Mike

Thanks for the replies. I was able to order the Black exterior with camel/greystone.

We would have got camel/black but given we are in Central Texas, a black lined roof liner and carpet would have been just too much, especially with the heat down here in August-October.

Looking forward to getting it in a month or 2. No comparison to the Suburban and alot less $$$.

We got Nav, lift gate, tow, dvd, climate seats, and the 20"s.

Thanks for the replies. I was able to order the Black exterior with camel/greystone.

We would have got camel/black but given we are in Central Texas, a black lined roof liner and carpet would have been just too much, especially with the heat down here in August-October.

Looking forward to getting it in a month or 2. No comparison to the Suburban and alot less $$$.

We got Nav, lift gate, tow, dvd, climate seats, and the 20"s.

When you get it, you have to post pictures. It is going to be beautiful. Would love to see that bad boy. Enjoy!!!!!

Mike

i've got the eddie bauer, carbon metallic, with the charcoal interior instead of the tan, and personally i think the charcoal interior looks alot better with the two tone seats.

I agree. I just picked up my Dark Blue Pearl EB with the Charcoal interior, The charcoal interior looks much better than the tan. And the ride is amazing! :happy feet: I thought the 03 I had road great. what a differance.

Wanna care to guess what interior color is standard on all Eddie Bauer edition vehicles? Camel. Sounds tan to me. Just because you can order accent colors doesn't change the fact that the main color of the interior is tan, same as the accent color on the exterior.

EDIT: Tan = beige.

Can I order one with a taupe, control top, reinforced toe interior? What denier would that be?