Sirius Radio

dlafica

I just ordered a 2008 MM Hybrid. I got the Premium package with Nav. I did not order the Sirius Radio and Moon Roof.

Can I still get Sirius? Is it "built in" or do I have to have it installed?

I didn't get it either. I really like how it was integrated with the nav. unit, but I don't see myself paying $13/month for radio. I've wondered if I could add it at a later date as if I changed my mind, but I haven't been able to find an answer.

You would at least have to have the antenna installed for it since all the Esc/Mar with the sunroofs/sat have a separate antenna on the roof. I thought the radios were satellite ready, but cannot confirm it either. I just stick with my iPod- hate monthly fees...

I didn't get it either. I really like how it was integrated with the nav. unit, but I don't see myself paying $13/month for radio. I've wondered if I could add it at a later date as if I changed my mind, but I haven't been able to find an answer.

I just saw an article that said that Mariners purchased or leased during May and June will get a free Sirius radio and three years service. I'll ask my dealer about this - anyone heard or read about this promotion?