New incentives before July?

wandawoman

You can always hope. Just don't hold your breath. I get the impression that current incentives will stay in place until midnight, July 2. IMHO, I don't think Ford factors in holidays or gas prices when doing incentives.

You can always hope. Just don't hold your breath. I get the impression that current incentives will stay in place until midnight, July 2. IMHO, I don't think Ford factors in holidays or gas prices when doing incentives.

But they do factor in dealer inventory which is affected by slower-than-normal sales caused by higher gas prices. If they show a sudden decline in sales, they might up the ante.

But they do factor in dealer inventory which is affected by slower-than-normal sales caused by higher gas prices. If they show a sudden decline in sales, they might up the ante.

Since a long term decline in sales has yet to cause Ford to budge from their normal position on incentives, I think no changes will occur before July 2. If changes do occur before then, and the 08 Explorer my dealer ordered for me in a color which does not appear to exist comes in, I'll be the first one to let everyone know.

OK, so it's not the 0% financing I've been hoping for but the cash back incentive was raised to $2500 effective today (up from $2000).

Where did you find out about the $500.00 increase. I'm picking up my Expedition tommorrow and want to be sure I'm getting every incentive available.

Thanks......Ed

I too am picking mine up tomorrow, what is this $500 extra and where did it come from ?

Thanks

Where did you find out about the $500.00 increase. I'm picking up my Expedition tommorrow and want to be sure I'm getting every incentive available.

Thanks......Ed

• 3 weeks later...
Any new rumors as to what incentives will be coming on July 3rd? I am in the market for an '07 Expedition and am curious.

I wonder if they are going to change sooner than 7/3. When I went to the incentives under ford.com today it looks like they have changed the end date of the current incentives to 6/27. Maybe something new is coming...