ZX3 x=plan price?

AV99GT

What would be the X-plan price of a 2007 ZX3 SE w/auto??

Thinking about get one for the wife. The current $2500 rebate is really Enticing!

Thanks

You'll have to find one on forddirect.com and give us the dealer's name, ZIP code, make/model and last 5 of the VIN - then we can tell you the X plan price. Or if you have a PIN you can get it yourself through the myplan.ford.com website.

You'll have to find one on forddirect.com and give us the dealer's name, ZIP code, make/model and last 5 of the VIN - then we can tell you the X plan price. Or if you have a PIN you can get it yourself through the myplan.ford.com website.

I have a pin (I used to work for Saleen), but can I still use it? Probably I can use it to look up the price but not when I go to purchase? My wife can get the recent college grad $500 rebate, but will the pin have to be specific to her name ??

What is X-plan usually roughly $200-300 over invoice?

Thanks so much.

Edited by AV99GT

PIN's are good for one year from date of issue, and are specific to the person that it was generated for. If the PIN is in your name, and it's for your wife's car, you will have to be a co-signer on the loan IIRC.

Guess I would get the PIN in her name, since I won't be getting a loan, or can I "co-sign" even when buying it out-right? I need to get on this right away. I firgure the rebat ewith extend past 7/2 but I don't want to take the chance, or not findin gthe right car since the '08 are coming real soon.

I have never bought a car without a loan so that is new to me.

Thanks guys.

I have a pin (I used to work for Saleen), but can I still use it? Probably I can use it to look up the price but not when I go to purchase? My wife can get the recent college grad $500 rebate, but will the pin have to be specific to her name ??

What is X-plan usually roughly $200-300 over invoice?

Thanks so much.

The PIN has to be in the name of the primary purchaser (the name that goes on the title).

I don't think the college grad rebate can be used in conjunction with X plan but ask the dealer to be sure.

X plan on Fords is 0.4% UNDER invoice plus you don't pay the usual $400 documentation fee. Very rarely can you beat the X plan price.

The PIN has to be in the name of the primary purchaser (the name that goes on the title).

I don't think the college grad rebate can be used in conjunction with X plan but ask the dealer to be sure.

X plan on Fords is 0.4% UNDER invoice plus you don't pay the usual $400 documentation fee. Very rarely can you beat the X plan price.

Thanks for all the help!