EXPE XLT Puddle lamp fell out.

2stangbk

Just our second day driving the new 2007 Expe and the puddle lamp on the passenger mirror popped out and was hanging by the wires. I unhooked it and tucked the wires for now. I'm taking it by the dealer tomorrow. Anyone else?

Edited by 2stangbk

Just our second day driving the new 2007 Expe and the puddle lamp on the passenger mirror popped out and was hanging by the wires. I unhooked it and tucked the wires for now. I'm taking it by the dealer tomorrow. Anyone else?

Hasn't happened to me and I now have over 20,000 on my 07 EB. It should be a quick fix for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Its fixed now but the service writer couldn't tell me how the tech fixed it... He just said, "Its fixed..." Duhhh. I can tell, now did he glue it in or replace it or what... So now I wait for it to fall out again. I also had them look at the door edge guard. Its a clear plastic film that keeps the door edge from getting scraped up. The drivers side was lifting a little in one spot and looked kinda ratty, so they told me the body shop guys can install another one this thursday.