Love Love Love My New Expedition Ltd

trishglxk

Drove our '97 EB Expedition down to Boston for the last time, and traded her in for a new '07 Limited. We purchased it using the X-Plan, thanks to the generosity of a member of this forum, and got a GREAT deal. We can't believe that 10 years after we purchased our first Expedition (used), we purchased a new one that is superior in every way, for essentially the same $.

You folks at Michigan Truck build a great vehicle--We cannot believe how luxurious this ride is. Our dog loves it too. I've attached a picture of her first ride in the new White Pony--the first of many.

Trish

post-28186-1184195712_thumb.jpg

Drove our '97 EB Expedition down to Boston for the last time, and traded her in for a new '07 Limited. We purchased it using the X-Plan, thanks to the generosity of a member of this forum, and got a GREAT deal. We can't believe that 10 years after we purchased our first Expedition (used), we purchased a new one that is superior in every way, for essentially the same $.

You folks at Michigan Truck build a great vehicle--We cannot believe how luxurious this ride is. Our dog loves it too. I've attached a picture of her first ride in the new White Pony--the first of many.

Trish

I have your twin lol. Got it June 5 and just love this Expy ! This is my third 98, 2000, and my 07 now. 1600 miles and have taken it on two trips of 300 miles and have got just under 20 mpg on the highway 19.6 per my computer. Taking it down to Orlando at the end of the month from Michigan which will be a fun family trip to Disney. My Lab loves the room also with the second row captain chairs she has room between them to lay down. My only problem is the driver side wind noise I need to have looked at. There is A TSB on it, just need to get it in. My problem is only the drivers side at freeway speeds. Sounds like the window is not closed all the way. I have had a lot of complaments on the whitesand color. Plus the 20 inch wheels set it off also. Nice ride enjoy

Edited by mcanton40

Trish

Great looking expy. I had a 98 expy for 7 years and then a 05 expy EB. I traded the 05 for the 07EB after reading about all the changes for 07. I'm stilled amazed and have over 20K on mine already. Enjoy your new expy!!!!

Mike

• 1 year later...