Was the 16th amendment ever ratified?

If their where to be any change to our current system it would have to be through legislation. I do not stand behind someone who receives the same as I, and doesn't pay the same as me. If you quit paying taxes I hope they burn your ass!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying that no Fed money is used for the roads, schools or any local enhancements???? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Don't twist it around. You said income tax is used for this, which it is not. Now you wish to say FED money which I like to call our money.

It is FED money but it comes from other taxes, not income tax.

You should do yourself a favor and find out where the income tax actually goes. While you are at it you should look up "Hidden Taxes", There is alot more you pay then you actually know.

FMCCAP,

It is very clear that you have managed to brainwash yourself into a world of delusion. Everything is a big conspiracy to hold you down, and all of the problems in your life are the result of evil outside forces. But you are free to think what ever you want.

Take one last grasp at reality. Why don't you attempt to use your own thoughts for a while. That's right, anything you write must be in your own words, no links to outside sites, no cut and paste, just you thinking things through, and putting the words on paper. Right now, you are simply a conduit for other people's words. Like an actor that can convincingly read the script. So there is the challenge; can you do it for 30 days?

Of course, if you are a pay per post blogger, this will interfere with your income, and we will all understand...

Please feel free to act upon your convictions.... (Conviction is a word you should become familiar with)

BUT, do not persuade others to act illegally.

It is perfectly okay for you to add your inmate number to your user ID when the time comes.

FMCCAP,

It is very clear that you have managed to brainwash yourself into a world of delusion. Everything is a big conspiracy to hold you down, and all of the problems in your life are the result of evil outside forces. But you are free to think what ever you want.

Take one last grasp at reality. Why don't you attempt to use your own thoughts for a while. That's right, anything you write must be in your own words, no links to outside sites, no cut and paste, just you thinking things through, and putting the words on paper. Right now, you are simply a conduit for other people's words. Like an actor that can convincingly read the script. So there is the challenge; can you do it for 30 days?

Of course, if you are a pay per post blogger, this will interfere with your income, and we will all understand...

Please feel free to act upon your convictions.... (Conviction is a word you should become familiar with)

BUT, do not persuade others to act illegally.

It is perfectly okay for you to add your inmate number to your user ID when the time comes.

As far as act illegally, there is no proof to what you said.

If their where to be any change to our current system it would have to be through legislation. I do not stand behind someone who receives the same as I, and doesn't pay the same as me. If you quit paying taxes I hope they burn your ass!

I'm pissed now. What is all this stuff you recieve? I want to know where to get it, cause I don't get shit.

Some news you don't see in the mainstream media.

Local attorney acquitted on federal income tax charges

A federal jury unanimously found Tommy Cryer not guilty this week on two misdemeanor counts of failure to file.

And according to Cryer, the prosecution dismissed two felony charges of tax evasion prior to trial.

Don't twist it around. You said income tax is used for this, which it is not. Now you wish to say FED money which I like to call our money.

It is FED money but it comes from other taxes, not income tax.

You should do yourself a favor and find out where the income tax actually goes. While you are at it you should look up "Hidden Taxes", There is alot more you pay then you actually know.

Please explain to us how the federal government is supposed to make up the revenue loss from no one paying income tax.

VAT? ;)

I'm pissed now. What is all this stuff you recieve? I want to know where to get it, cause I don't get shit.

The federal government has been spending millions in renovating my city. They also supply municipalities grants to target enforcement identifying drunks and unlicensed drivers. The also fully fund the same coast guard that turned my father into a man, and protect our northern shoreline. I could continue but you'll never get it. To say that the government does nothing for us is false, that's not saying that I like everything they spend our money on though! No one can provide you with a clear title and code to a law that was never passed. If you leave the system the consequences are yours. If you personally don't know what papers to file then the lawyer who does it for you can extort you for what your saving is in tax liability! Joe Flickenger was sending itemized lists of what papers where to be filed and insisting that my friends pay X amount of dollars for each! Hell, just their initial cost to file was $3,800 a piece!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Please explain to us how the federal government is supposed to make up the revenue loss from no one paying income tax.

VAT? ;)

Get rid of the crap they have no buisness spending money on.

For example renovating the city Furious lives in. Why am I paying for that???? I looked in the Constitution and it does not give the Government power to take my money to renovate his city.

Some of you have been indoctrinated into a false interpretation about the Federal Government and there powers.

Here is a good speach.

Not Yours To Give

One day in the House of Representatives a bill was taken up appropriating money for the benefit of a widow of a distinguished naval officer. Several beautiful speeches had been made in its support. The speaker was just about to put the question when Crockett arose:

"Mr. Speaker--I have as much respect for the memory of the deceased, and as much sympathy for the suffering of the living, if there be, as any man in this House, but we must not permit our respect for the dead or our sympathy for part of the living to lead us into an act of injustice to the balance of the living. I will not go into an argument to prove that Congress has not the power to appropriate this money as an act of charity. Every member on this floor knows it.

We have the right as individuals, to give away as much of our own money as we please in charity; but as members of Congress we have no right to appropriate a dollar of the public money. Some eloquent appeals have been made to us upon the ground that it is a debt due the deceased. Mr. Speaker, the deceased lived long after the close of the war; he was in office to the day of his death, and I ever heard that the government was in arrears to him.

"Every man in this House knows it is not a debt. We cannot without the grossest corruption, appropriate this money as the payment of a debt. We have not the semblance of authority to appropriate it as charity. Mr. Speaker, I have said we have the right to give as much money of our own as we please. I am the poorest man on this floor. I cannot vote for this bill, but I will give one week's pay to the object, and if every member of Congress will do the same, it will amount to more than the bill asks."

He took his seat. Nobody replied. The bill was put upon its passage, and, instead of passing unanimously, as was generally supposed, and as, no doubt, it would, but for that speech, it received but few votes, and, of course, was lost.

I hope you read the last link. It has a lot of info. Read it closely.

FMCCAP. I know this is a revolutionary thought, but did you try to IRS site?

1. The United States Constitution, Article 1, Section 8, Clause 1, states “The Congress shall have the Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States.”

2. The Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution,

ratified on February 3, 1913, states,“The Congress shall have the power to lay and collect taxes on

income, from whatever source derived, without

apportionment among the several States, and without

regard to any census or enumeration”.

3. Congress used the power granted by the Constitution

and Sixteenth Amendment and made laws requiring

all individuals to pay tax.

4. Congress has delegated to the IRS the responsibility

of administering and enforcing these laws known as the Internal Revenue Code. Congress enacts the tax laws, IRS enforces them.

5. Courts have historically held there are no Constitutional

or legal grounds for failure to file tax returns and

failure to pay taxes.

6. The term voluntary compliance means that each of us is responsible for filing a tax return when

required and for determining and paying the correct

amount of tax.

7. Failing to file required returns and failing to pay taxes may result in criminal prosecution and/

or civil penalties.

8. While taxpayers have the right to contest their tax liabilities in the courts, taxpayers do not have the right to violate and disobey tax laws.

While you are digesting all of that, here is a simple Q and A that might help you avoid jail.

Commonly Used Frivolous Arguments

Unscrupulous individuals and promoters advocating willful noncompliance with the tax laws have used a variety of false or misleading arguments for not paying taxes. Here are some of the most common arguments:

Constitutional Argument: Filing a Form 1040 violates the Fifth Amendment right against selfincrimination or the Fourth Amendment right to privacy.

The Truth: The courts have consistently held that disclosure of the type of routine financial information required on a tax return does not incriminate an individual or violate the right to privacy.

Religious Arguments: Use the freedom of religion clause of the First Amendment by taking a vow of poverty or fraudulently claiming charitable contributions of 50% or more of your adjusted gross income.

The Truth: Claiming a vow of poverty or claiming fraudulent charitable contributions to a church for money which is ultimately used to pay personal expenses is not legal.

Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Arguments:

(1) The filing and paying of tax is voluntary.

(2) The Internal Revenue Code doesn’t apply to me because I am not a government employee nor I am a resident of a sovereign state.

The Truth: The tax law is found in Title 26 of the United States Code. Section 6012 of the Code makes clear that only individuals whose income falls below a specified level do not have to file returns.

While our tax system is based on self-assessment and reporting, compliance with tax laws is mandatory.

State citizenship does not negate the applicability of the IRC on individuals working and residing in the United States

Wages are not Income Arguments: Labor worth a certain amount is exchanged for money worth the same amount and therefore there is no income to be taxed.

The Truth: The arguments that taxes on income derived from property are unconstitutional, or that

income is limited to gain or profit, are consistently

dismissed by the courts. Congress has determined

(through the IRC), that all income is taxable unless

specifically excluded by some part of the Internal

Revenue Code.

Forming a Trust Argument: Forming a business

trust to hold your income and assets will avoid taxes.

A family estate trust will allow you to reduce or

eliminate your tax liability.

The Truth: Establishing a trust, foreign or

domestic, for the sole purpose of hiding your

income and assets from taxation is illegal and will

not absolve you of your tax liability.

All of that "stuff" you don't get from the government:

How are your tax dollars used to benefit the citizens

of the United States? Which of these services have

you or your family used lately or will use in the

future?

Income and Outlays: The information below show the relative size of the major categories of Federal income and outlays for fiscal year 2004.

Income

Social Security, Medicare,

and other retirement taxes 32%

Personal income taxes 35%

Corporate income tax 8%

Excise, customs, estate, gift,

and miscellaneous taxes 7%

Borrowing to cover deficit 18%

Outlays

Social Security, Medicare, and other retirement 36%

Law enforcement and general government 3%

National defense, veterans,

and foreign affairs 23%

Social programs 21%

Physical, human, and

community development 10%

Net interest on the the debt 7%

FMCCAP. I know this is a revolutionary thought, but did you try to IRS site?

While you are digesting all of that, here is a simple Q and A that might help you avoid jail.

All of that "stuff" you don't get from the government:

By all accounts the law was never legally ratified in accordance with the passing of legislation in these respective states!

What the hell are you trying to say?

That the law he just pointed to was the one that is in question, and that the government has been collecting income tax by deception. I still would not attempt to quit paying federal income tax!

Edited by Furious1Auto

• 2 weeks later...

IRS loses challenge

If ever such an argument were to be presented widely, Cryer said, the income to the federal government would plummet. But not to worry, he said, the expenses could be reduced equally by eliminating programs, departments and agencies that also have no foundation in the Constitution.

"The Founding Fathers intentionally restricted the taxing powers of the new federal government as a measure of restraint on its size. By exceeding that limited taxing authority the federal government has been able to obtain resources beyond its intended reach, and that money has enabled the federal government to exceed its authority," he said.

For example, he said, the Constitution does not empower the federal government to regulate education, or employment, and agriculture, yet it does so.

The jury in U.S. District Court in Louisiana voted 12-0 to find Cryer, of Shreveport, not guilty of failure to file income taxes for two years. He had been indicted in 2006 on charges of failing to pay $73,000 to the IRS in 2000 and 2001. The next step in his personal case will be up to the IRS and prosecutors, if they choose to continue the issue, he said.

"But he's using his life, energy and work lifespan, and depleting it as he goes," Cryer told WND. "[Working] is a God-given fundamental right that is protected under the Constitution and can't be taxed any more than exercising freedom of speech."

Put your money where your mouth is. Stop paying your taxes, and get back to us in a few years and let us know how it's going.

If I had the time and money I would. Hopefully more people like you ignorant to the facts in front of you will start waking up.

What If?

What would America be like now, if the Federal Government stopped meddling in the affairs of American individuals and their enterprises? Just imagine what it would be like if we did not have cabinet level Departments of Education, Energy and Transportation? If the tried and proven Free Market still provided what we need, would we be better off? I have no doubt, from the evidence of America's history, that free people do things better and government makes things worse.

I'm not ignorant to the facts. The facts are, you don't pay your taxes, the government takes everything you have.

Even if I was "ignorant", it's better than being hypocritical like you. Until you practice what you preach, you have no business telling other people what to do.

What you state is true but that does not mean it's right.

Second I am not telling anyone what to do, I am stating that what they believe is not true, they have been misinformed.

What you state is true but that does not mean it's right.

Second I am not telling anyone what to do, I am stating that what they believe is not true, they have been misinformed.

And what do you suppose we do about it! I've known for over 7 years what they where doing, and watched my friends being intimidated be the IRS until they began paying taxes again. And the attorney that supposedly represented then took back much of their savings to the government! Also one error in presenting your case could have you thrown in jail and all of your hard earned assets absorbed by Uncle Sam!